Qooper Mentoring & Learning Software
About the job
About the Role
We’re looking for an energetic professional who will own the full sales cycle for prospective customers. The Account Executive is a trusted consultant for each person they connect with and will be an expert on the existing Qooper platform solutions and use cases. The Account Executive will also be the voice of our customers internally. This is an exciting and rare opportunity to have a direct impact on the direction of the company, as well as the future and process of the team. We have a fast-paced, motivated, and collaborative culture, and are looking for dedicated professionals who can help Qooper advance to the next level. As a rapidly growing company, opportunities for internal growth and career development are plentiful, and personal development and growth is encouraged and nurtured.
- Ability to hold a productive conversation (asking good questions, identifying pain points, pitching to those pain points and drawing a path to success).
- 2+ years of SaaS experience preferred but not required (we have teammates that do well coming from non-sales backgrounds too)
- Strong account development skills including consultative sales, creating compelling business solutions, and negotiation.
- Strong learning skills. You should be able to quickly come up to speed on the mentoring/learning marketplace, how we fit into that space, and how we deliver value to our customers.
- Use Qooper products, partnerships, and services to express our overall solution and value proposition to prospects.
- Ability to set up a process and coach/mentor a peer with implementing new process
- Naturally self-driven, results-oriented, and able to work as part of a team
- Enjoy working in a high-growth, dynamic company environment.