Sell what you love. For us and millions of users across the globe, that’s Spotify. Join the Sales team and you’ll build the relationships that help grow our business in existing markets and beyond. We don’t just sell creative solutions to our clients and partners, we help to shape them; using our expert knowledge of ad products, sales channels and the industry to impact the way the world experiences music and podcasts.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Account Management team in Toronto! In this role, you are responsible for supporting the sales cycle from RFP submission to wrap, with a focus on providing consultative client service. This role includes strategy and media planning, consultative selling, project management and data led storytelling. You will be a reliable and crucial team member who can anticipate client needs. Above all, our work impacts the way the world experiences audio
What You’ll Do
- Deliver best-in-class customer service to Spotify’s advertiser and agency partners
- Responsible for RFP response and media plan creation processes across all buying channels
- Preparation of key data points for client meetings and in support of media & strategic recommendations; fielding client questions as is required throughout the sales cycle
- Spearhead campaign activation and creative production processes
- Partner with Campaign Manager and cross-functional teams to manage campaign performance, identify & close incremental revenue opportunities and ensure client success
- Lead brand measurement initiatives from setup to results presentation
- Own post-campaign analysis with learnings and recommendations to drive repeat business
Who You Are
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Sales, Advertising, Marketing, or Business
- 4+ years experience in digital media, implementational planning and/or buying with strong industry knowledge and a desire to grow within the industry
- You have the ability to translate client requests to make recommendations that meet business objectives
- You are able to craft impactful sales rationale stories by using data and research
- You thrive in a fast-paced, deadline and detailed oriented environment and have excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- You are highly organized and focused multi-tasker with strong attention to detail who can work independently within a team focused organization
- You have excellent dexterity in Excel and Powerpoint, and have experience working within CRMs, OMSs, ad servers and other digital media tech systems
- You speak both English and French, please submit your resume in English
Where you’ll be
- Our offices are currently closed due to COVID-19.
- Post COVID, while we will ask you to pop into the office from time to time, we are giving you the flexibility to work from home should you choose to do so.
- This position will be based in our Toronto Office.
Spotify is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the chance to enjoy and be passionate about these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service.
Global COVID and Vaccination Disclosure
Spotify is committed to safety and well-being of our employees, vendors and clients. We are following regional guidelines mandating vaccination and testing requirements, including those requiring vaccinations and testing for in-person roles and event attendance. For the US, we have mandated that all employees and contractors be fully vaccinated in order to work in our offices and externally with any third-parties. For all other locations, we strongly encourage our employees to get vaccinated and also follow local COVID and safety protocols.