Amazon Web Services (AWS)
At AWS Game Tech, our mission is to help developers build amazing, fun, and successful games, and we strive to power every game with AWS.
As an Account Manager with AWS Game Tech, you will build a comprehensive coverage strategy to increase AWS adoption within the most creative, impactful and innovative games makers in the UK and Ireland, as well as being as a key member of the global team, contributing to the overall go-to-market strategy.
Your responsibilities will include working with games customers in your territory to help them build amazing games with AWS, increase AWS adoption, and support customers through their journey into the cloud.
Collaborating closely with a customer engagement virtual team, solutions architecture, and field marketing resources, you will ensure Game Tech functions are aligned with your team’s strategy to power every game with AWS.
In this role, you will establish and own strategic, technical and business relationships with game developers, studios, publishers, and other key stakeholders in the UK and Ireland in order to increase cloud adoption.
You will devise and execute a comprehensive business plan to increase AWS adoption within the games industry in your region, helping to build a business that is instrumental to empowering game developers to create successful games powered by AWS.
Do you look around corners for ways to engage and service customers? Are you passionate about using technology to solve business problems that have big customer impact?
Come build the future with us.
- A passion for games
- Experience working in technology or games industry sales and business development
- Adept analytical and quantitative skills and technical aptitude
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Experience working in a sell-to capacity with game publishers, developers, retailers, distributors, and studios
- Proven leadership, problem solving and strong attention to detail
- Strong project management skills and experience working with cross-functional, international teams
- Experience and familiarity with cloud technologies
- Awareness of key games software, middleware, and platform tooling