We are a passionate and diverse team with a mission to build the world’s most loved short-term rental and hospitality company. Led by our proprietary technology with a professional, customer-centered approach, we enable Real Estate Agencies to manage short- and mid-term rentals on scale and property owners to generate higher rental returns.
MadeComfy guests, on the other hand, enjoy the comforts of home like the private, self-contained spaces with a full kitchen, separate living and working areas, fast internet and the convenience of contactless self-check-in, combined with the best parts of a hotel such as high quality linen, towels and amenities, professional cleaning standards, 24/7 support and an easy online booking process, no matter if they decide to book their MadeComfy direct or via Airbnb, Booking.com or VRBO.
We know that culture cannot exist solely within a single person, it lives within shared values, beliefs & behaviours. Our core values bind us together and amplify our abilities, we see them as timeless guiding principles – Trust, Agility, Empowerment & Wow.
Our focus on culture and team spirit has been awarded on a number of occasions. Earlier this year MadeComfy was awarded by the AFR BOSS list as Australia’s 4th best place to work in Travel, Retail, Hospitality & Experiences and previously Anthill recognised MadeComfy as one of Australia’s Coolest Companies!
About the role
In this role, you’ll be responsible for managing a portfolio of MadeComfy properties, everything from owner communication to maintenance, and providing fast, professional guidance to our owners.
Day to day in the role:
- Managing up to 80-100 properties, and resolving any issues that pop up
- Working with our owners on strategies on how to maximise revenue
- Working with the broader team to ensure our NPS & CSAT scores continue to be the highest in the industry
- Bringing in your experience to improve processes and communication between the teams
- Keeping your inbox and the CRM up to date
You’re a great communicator and a hands-on problem solver. You’re someone who wants to build on your previous experience, learn something new, and join a successful and well-funded startup to grow with it.
Key skills you’ll need:
- You have excellent communication and customer management skills
- You’re a self-starter, great at solving problems and can make an impact from day one
- It’s a start-up so change is a constant – and you need to be comfortable with it
- You’re reliable, have great attention to detail, and are great at getting things done
- You’re very comfortable with using technology and digital systems (e.g. working with Salesforce)
- You’re resilient – stress doesn’t stress you out
- You have a positive & proactive attitude
Nice to have:
- 2 years of experience in customer service or account management
- Previous start-up experience
- Mentoring! You’ll be joining a talented and friendly team invested in your development
- Massive opportunity for growth – we’re growing rapidly and want to take talented and invested people on our journey as we continue to disrupt the Real Estate & Hospitality space
- Creating impact – we’d love your ideas on how we can continue to improve and develop
- Training – we have a thorough training ready for you so you can ease into your role