Marriott Vacations Worldwide
Preferred Education And Experience
- High school diploma
- 2 years experiences in a guest services, front desk, or related Sales area OR
- 2 years degree from an accredited university in Hotel management, Hospitality business Administration, or related major
Related Work Experience
- At least 1 Year of related work experience
- No supervisory experience is required
JOB SPECIFIC TASKS
- Referral Input: input referral lead in goldmine with full required information, distribute hard copy to ME and collect back, set alarm for duplicate referral.
- Update record: when receiving additional information, i.e. country, address, telephone number, update the details in goldmine.
- Update referral status: opt out, no contact information, not qualified, Language problem, etc.
- New contract update: input new owner in goldmine as well as update existing record who becomes owners. Other assignment by Supervisor/Manager
- Including checking availability, make tentative reservation, update reservation, confirm reservation, amend reservation as well as cancel reservation.
- Reservation processes are related to different system, include Marsha, OTM, Goldmine and Excel sheet
- Recheck reservation 2 days before arrival
- Confirmation letter: Send confirmation letter with all information to guests who confirm their reservation.
- Daily Production: Update number of production by ME, source code, room type, tour period, etc.
- Office Supplies: maintain the stock levels of Stock office supplies
- Check unconfirmed bookings (below 7 days and over 7 days)
- Follow up with ME and set time for ME to confirm the reservation by settle date and time.
- Monitor booking status, if booking is confirmed, then follow confirmation process but if booking is not confirmed, then release bookings.
- Check tour log with owner referral tour report (excel).
- Print out tour log and distribute to reception as well as notify concerned department (owner referral and preview package).
- Print OTM weekly tour report.
- Check tour information in OTM against Owner referral tour report (excel).
- Update information in Owner referral tour report (excel).
- Print reservation detail from MARSHA.
- Print confirmation letter.
- Put printed information in folder and distribute to Assigned ME.
- Check arrival and departure
- Distribute arrival and departure to concerned departments.
- Prepare weekly transportation report for accounting.
Charge of owner referral package (including extra night charge, surcharge, upgrade fee, etc):
- Check charging details of each day
- Process online charge
- Send report to accounting
- Send a receipt to guests via email (after accounting prepares the receipt for sending)
- Check owner details
- Verify referral history (check if the referral has toured)
- Process reservation according to reservation process
- Distribute copy to ME for follow up and confirm.
Safety and Security
- company and department safety and security policies and procedures to ensure a clean, safe, and secure environment.
Policies and Procedures
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary materials and information.
- Protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
- Follow company and department policies and procedures.
- Ensure personal appearance is clean, hygienic, professional and in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Discuss work topics, activated, or problems with coworkers, supervisor, or manager discreetly and quietly, avoiding public areas of the property.
- Exchange information with other employees using electronic devices (e.g. mobile phones and email).
- Speak to guests and co-workers using clear, appropriate and professional language.
- Provide assistance to coworks, ensuring they understand their tasks.
- Enter and locate work-related information using computers and/or point of sale systems.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 4.5 kilograms without assistance.
Competencies, Basic Skills, Personal Characteristics
- Positive Demeanor
- Stress Tolerance
- Good hospitality skills; superior guest service and salesmanship
- Interpersonal Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Customer Service Orientation
- Diversity Relations
- Team Work
- English Language Proficiency
- Communication skills, both verbal and written
- Exceptional telephone skills
- Applied Reading
- Pubic speaking skills preferred but not mandatory
- Form, Report and Log Completion
- Computer Skills
- Detail orientation
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.