About the job
Acclime is rapidly expanding its presence as Asia’s premier corporate services firm, providing high-standard, unique, responsive and seamless regional consulting services to international clients in Vietnam and throughout the region. Together with the growth and expansion of Acclime Group across Asia-Pacific, our Advisory Services team at Acclime Vietnam continues to grow, providing strategic Transaction and Deal Support across a broad area of advisory services, within a dynamic and innovative working environment.
To continuously promote this growth, we are seeking talents to join our Advisory Team at various ranges of levels. The Advisory team provides professional advice, in-depth analysis and review, due diligence, valuation and other corporate consulting services to our clients in diversified sectors ranging from F&B, hospitality and travel, education, manufacturing, venture capital and start-ups. Working in our Advisory Services team will provide you with the opportunity to practice, learn and gain expertise in corporate finance advisory, M&A transactions, and valuable understanding and experience from various companies’ structures, financials, growth drivers, processes, controls etc., where you can leverage your knowledge, skills and attributes to develop and succeed in your career.
Acclime Vietnam is a leading licensed provider of corporate compliance and outsourcing services in Vietnam, with 3 offices in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi and Danang.
- Work on a diverse range of corporate finance advisory projects, including buy-side, sell-side and transaction supports etc.
- Work closely with Managers and be part of project teams to perform corporate valuation, financial model, financial forecast and projection, financial and tax due diligence, finance and accounting system restructuring and improvement etc.
- Involve in the M&A process via assisting investors and corporate clients to create and manage data room, prepare information memorandum/M&A documents, plan and manage transactions etc.
- Assist senior professionals in performing strategic and financial analysis, reviewing processes and procedures to help corporate clients and investors in identifying risks, opportunities and restructuring, rectification and improving activities
- Perform professional financial analysis and analytical review of the financial statements and accounts.
- Review accounting and operating procedures and systems of internal control
- Supporting Managers in preparing draft reports in accordance with the guidelines and templates used within Group
- Involve in a combination of off-site work (done from the office) and on-site work and visits (at client’s offices in Vietnam and potentially overseas).
- Assist Managers and teams to deliver compliance review services, transfer pricing/ tax-related work to companies across various sectors
- Prepare internal management reports, business development materials for Advisory Services as guided and assigned by higher levels
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Proactively attend and present for internal/external training
Skills, attributes and prerequisites
- Project-oriented and deadline-driven
- Strive for excellent results delivered to clients and build trust
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Proactively looking for and sharing ideas for solutions and improvements
- Management and leadership skills (internal to external – leading projects, team, client expectations and business relationships)
- Professionally and effectively communicate and interact with clients, team and departments (i.e. clearly and proactively communicate and impart information, listen, understand and be able to read situations to deal with)
- Excellent reporting and writing skills
- Teamwork, delegate and willing to coach/train others
- High level of motivation, commitment, and dedication as well as a proactive mindset and willingness to learn
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related fields.
- ACCA, CPA, and CFA professional qualifications will be a plus.
- Sound computer literacy (MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint essential)
- 4-5 years of relevant experience in a similar position as a corporate finance advisor, auditor, corporate finance/transaction services professional
- Strong knowledge in 1 or 2 items in following areas: financial & tax due diligence; valuation and financial modelling; financial analysis; audit; IFRS; internal control advisory/internal audit
Benefits for all candidates
- Competitive salary package
- Stable, international, professional and friendly working environment
- Opportunity to fast track the development of your career
- Attendance at training courses