NSW Department of Education
About the job
- Ongoing Full-Time
- Location: Parramatta
About The Department Of Education
The Department of Education is the largest provider of public education in Australia with responsibility for delivering high-quality public education to two-thirds of the NSW student population.
For more information about the Department of Education, please visit NSW Department of Education
EDConnect is the Department’s Shared Service Centre, delivering integrated transactional and advisory services (shared services) for the Department. Organisational performance in EDConnect is underpinned by the ‘EDConnect Way’ culture – we keep the customer at the centre of everything we do; we collaborate with and support each other to succeed; we take ownership of our work to ensure a quality outcome is delivered; we communicate transparently and listen actively; and we are accountable to each other to develop and grow.
About The Role
The Analyst in the Financial Planning Support team is primarily responsible for providing expert advice and support to customers to facilitate effective financial planning and to meet the needs of the Department, its customers and key stakeholders. The role is a member of a small team who work together to deliver accurate, reliable and focused results that meet stakeholder expectations and the Directorate’s service delivery standards.
For further information please click here to view the role description
Essential Requirements Of The Role
- Tertiary qualifications or relevant experience in Business Administration, Finance and Accounting or relevant discipline, and/or demonstrated successful experience in stakeholder/customer support in a Shared Services/Contact Centre environment.
Key Knowledge And Experience
- Knowledge of and commitment to implementing the Department’s Aboriginal Education Policy and upholding the Department’s Partnership Agreement with the NSW AECG and to ensure quality outcomes for Aboriginal people.
If you are looking for a great opportunity and love a challenge we want to hear from you.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Has strong analytical skills
- Enjoys being part of a team
- Shows initiative
- Learns quickly to apply knowledge or procedures and processes
- Opportunity to make a difference at Department of Education
- Flexible work-life balance
- Competitive salary
- 35 hour week