The Assistant Manager, CRM & Loyalty will be responsible for supporting Sephora Singapore’s advancement into a client-centric marketing environment, in order to drive the long-term sustainability of SG business.
While overseeing the localized planning and effectiveness of below the line, direct marketing campaigns to our database, the role will also implement strategies to raise awareness and the offering of Sephora’s loyalty program in Singapore, the reactivation of at-risk segments and finally, increased delivery of exclusive Omni-experiences and benefits for our most valuable customers.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the individual will build a strong cross functional partnerships with the Regional Loyalty, CRM and Analytics Team.
- Manage CRM and email campaigns, working closely with a myriad of team members to seamlessly coordinate the end to end management of our CRM and database direct marketing across Sephora Singapore.
- Drive a continuously improving customer engagement plan, ensuring alignment with regional CRM, ecommerce and marketing/brand peers, delivering a customer-first offering on all key marketing initiatives and customer engagement strategies.
- Take ownership for recruitment, retention and communication with those customers directly and via the stores.
- Plan and execute CRM strategies across the board with a focus on encouraging user engagement, retention and loyalty. They will also deliver and track all email campaigns.
- Support the development of plans and processes that exploit channel best practices and provide a strong foundation for speed and scale.
- Translate CRM and personalization strategies into inspiring and actionable marketing plans include store communication of Beauty Pass, on-site presence and specific strategies for both valuable and at-risk segments.
We’re excited about you if you have:
- 4 years of experience in marketing; with significant customer database and prioritization.
- Existing CRM and Customer Lifecycle management.
- Strong multi-channel marketing skills – in particular email and other forms of direct marketing.
- Strong project management and planning skills, with the ability to conceive strategy and oversee efficient execution in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills combined with excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively with different stakeholders.
- Innovative and creative – continually looking to demonstrate and drive improvement to commercial outcomes.
- Commercially focused with a strong sense of customer behavior.