About the job
Sea is an internet platform company. We focus on in Greater Southeast Asia, a region that includes Indonesia, Taiwan, Vietnam, Thailand, the Philippines, Malaysia and Singapore.
We operate three industry-leading platforms across digital entertainment (Garena), e-commerce (Shopee) and digital financial services (SeaMoney). Our three platforms share substantial common capabilities across talent, technology development, marketing, and infrastructure, creating a true multi-platform company, Sea.
Sea has a global group of investors from over 10 countries, including several of our region’s most respected sovereign funds and business families and a distinguished group of international partners from Asia, North America, and Europe. Sea is also publicly listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: SE).
The People team is at the forefront of building the talent capabilities of our organisation. Like us, you have a passion for people, culture and events. You take pride in providing and ensuring a first class employee experience for your colleagues. In this role, you will be work closely with the Finance team for HR Operations matters.
- Support new employees on their onboarding, welcome them upon arrival and conduct office tour and employee induction
- Coordinate and perform administrative duties in onboarding employees and ensure information is synced and aligned within the company
- Coordinate with recruiters and maintain a real-time database of upcoming new hires
- Execute and support a variety of engagement events and benefits, such as Anniversary Gifts and Birthday Gifts.
- Craft, edit, and prepare communication narratives and copywriting for internal communication channels (Emails, Websites, Corporate materials etc)
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders and external service providers to deliver first class employee engagement events
- Assist in other engagements projects
- Support in tasks and projects for other HR verticals
- Good degree from a recognized university
- Less than 3 years of working experience in HR field
- Meticulous with a keen eye for details
- Strong service attitude with a spirit of excellence
- Able to work independently with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong coordination and project management skills
- An excellent command of both spoken and written English, proficiency in an ASEAN language is a plus