ASSOCIATE MARKETING CONSULTANT
As an Associate Marketing Consultant, you are responsible for helping Demand Spring’s clients optimize their marketing campaign deployments to drive transformational marketing practices. You will work as a marketing technology subject matter expert to provide implementation best practices, based on knowledge and experience.
Be a key member within the Marketing Technology service line. Consistently strive to expand the depth of your knowledge in Marketing technologies to deliver exceptional client experiences.
- Client-centered – focused on customer success.
- Self-motivated – able to perform at a high level in a remote setting.
- Tactical – aptitude to execute in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-governing – capable to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Collaborative – work closely with our team, our clients, and our partners to deliver success.
- Problem-solving – able to seek resolutions in technology and processes.
You are responsible for supporting Demand Spring’s success through the following responsibilities:
- Marketo program execution: You help our clients execute email, event, engagement, and default programs. You manage all Marketo execution details to help enable program success. This includes program set-up as well as adding business value by suggesting ways to optimize email and landing page copy, offers, testing, and other program strategy details.
- Marketo best practice development: You develop and document Marketo best practices, working with your colleagues.
- MarTech applications: You implement and integrate our ecosystem of MarTech partner applications to help clients extend the value of their Marketo investment and drive greater funnel performance. Apps include Drift, RinLead, Vidyard, Uberflip, Reachforce, and more.
- Mentorship and coaching: You help coach and educate our clients to help them raise their level of proficiency.
- Content contribution: Like all your peers, you develop content (i.e.1 blog post per every two
- months and 5 monthly tweets) to help drive our content engine.
As a marketing technology associate in the company you possess the following skills and attributes:
- Aptitude for technology.
- Good project management and time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- You are passionate about the success of our company.
- You are a problem solver who brings fresh, original thinking to company and client problems.
- You have a glass-half-full approach. You are unfazed by issues, persevering to find answers.
- You like people. They like you. You work well together.
- You speak well – articulating your ideas, insights, and solutions clearly to our customers, employees,
- and partners.
- You have a thirst for life in general, with personal passions – we like well-rounded people!
WHAT WE OFFER
- A job you love – if you don’t, let’s talk and try to find one with us that you do
- A fun culture – our team genuinely feels a strong connection to one another and our company
- Vacation entitlement of 2 weeks plus 2 weeks of PTO over Christmas when our office closes
- Work from anywhere. Demand Spring is a virtual company. This is a remote position with limited travel
- Competitive compensation
- Professional development opportunities. We believe you are at your best when you are continuously learning and stay curious
- A comprehensive health benefits plan. We currently offer a 401K (US), no company match at this time
- The latest technology – we love leading cloud-based apps that integrate with one another and make it easy to do our jobs
- A commitment to employee well-being. This is one of our two founding principles. Our respect for worklife balance manifests in the form of a healthy vacation policy, a culture that doesn’t expect you to be meeting or emailing after hours or on weekends, working from home, and a genuine focus on not overloading employees with projects
ABOUT DEMAND SPRING
Demand Spring is an integrated Revenue Marketing consultancy that helps marketing organizations stand taller by enabling them to scale their ability to contribute to pipeline and revenue. Our team of