About the Role:
Ogilvy NZ is looking for a Brand Manager to join on a 2-year secondment to work with our client partner, Coca-Cola. You will be an Ogilvy employee, but based with the Coca-Cola team, so you’ll get to enjoy the best of both worlds of agency and client.
- Manage bottler alignment on the marketing agenda: portfolio priorities and category/brand strategies and plans (objectives, DME investments, success metrics, and activity calendars, including Innovation projects and IMX Campaigns) in partnership with the Local Commercial team and Franchise Leadership.
- Work closely with Regional category (brand) teams and provide market input to ensure multi-country brand programs, innovation projects, and the overall brand strategy meet local needs.
- Input into End-2-End consumer & shopper engagement strategy and identify NZ specific engagement opportunities
- Work with brand activation team at the local level on POS activations & promos and experiential marketing and events (leveraging assets), in coordination with bottlers
- Lead adaptation, localisation, and real-time amplification of marketing campaigns for NZ working directly with agency partners across ATL & BTL.
- Budget management.
Required Experience & Skills:
- Brand management experience (4-6 years), including but not limited to execution of ATL media, adaptation of communication materials, experiential, events,
- Business, commercial, and financial acumen
- Experience working in cross-functional and cross-geographical teams is preferred.
- Ability to independently execute brand programs
- Ability to identify needs for campaign localisation or customisation as necessary
- Ability to provide New Zealand specific input on marketing plans (e.g. consumer/shopper insights)
- Ability to coordinate full details (calendars, resources, metrics) of local activation with Bottlers
- The role will require frequent communication with regional market teams, regional IMX teams, and Bottler Customer Marketing Teams.
- The role will also interact regularly with external agencies and with our bottler.