Life at Grab:
At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles – the 4Hs: Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility. These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
- Acquire new Partners/Clients whose needs on-demand delivery services with medium/high revenue
- Constantly build up sales pipeline to secure solid performance month over month
- Takeover special deals/projects in terms of Commercial, Contract, operation terms to ensure the projected launching timeline.
- Other assignments related to new business/service launching
- Work closely with internal teams to find out the best fit solution for Partners to achieve the highest conversion
- Thorough understanding of the latest product feature updates and operation to consult exactly to Partners – Research/collect the valuable insights of on-demand delivery market (demand & supply)
- Be clear about onboarding process to shorten onboarding time
- At least 2 years’ experience in sales in logistics field, especially in e-logistics with big corporation
- Have a baseline knowledge of economics/business especially in which is relevant to On-demand delivery segment.
- Hunger for sales/hunting – Strong in dealing with Partner in commercial/contract terms and build an excellent partnership
- Good at English
- Logical & organized thinking and clearly communication – Pay attention in detail and well-done step by step process
- Be patient for achieving the goals
- Good at project and stakeholder management – Good at both teamwork and independence
We are committed to building diverse teams and creating an inclusive workplace that enables all Grabbers to perform at their best, regardless of nationality, ethnicity, religion, age, gender identity or sexual orientation and other attributes that make each Grabber unique.