About the job
About the role
We currently have an opportunity for an experience B2B specialist to join our South Australian Business team. This role is instrumental in continuing to grow our customer base through new customer acquisitions. The roles function is to build sustainable customer relationships, to clearly identify potential new customers and being able to confidently articulate the benefits of our business offer to these customers.
If you have a hunger and passion for achieving targets and business goals, enjoy the challenge of generating your own leads and handling complex sales cycles, then this role may just be right for you.
This is a great time to join the Business Team at Officeworks. We’re rapidly growing, and we’re excited for the future where we will make even bigger things happen!
The successful candidate will have a solid understanding of the Adelaide B2B space, and you will have the ability to identify opportunities and target customers to grow our business customer base.
- Proven experience in creating opportunities and building effective pipelines
- Previous B2B sales experience
- Confident communication skills with experience in cold calling face-to-face and digitally
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to read your customers, articulate our solutions, and close sales
- Resilience, composure, and a flexible approach to change
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to plan strategically and logically to deliver results
- Sound business acumen and the ability to make commercially viable business decisions
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and be technology literate
At Officeworks we make bigger things happen. Our customers, our team, and our community are our heart and soul. And if our brilliant people have taught us anything, it is that we can do all kinds of incredible things, each and every day.
Fast paced. Innovative. Inspiring. With more than 8000 team members and a national footprint of more than 165 retail stores Australia wide – we’re focused on delivering a wide range, low price and great service. We’re about inspiring new ideas and thinking outside the box. We’re about kicking goals, having a laugh and pushing each other. We are about being rewarded and supported. We’re about teaching a customer something new and supporting the community. We’re about making a difference.
It’s all in a day’s work when you’re part of the Officeworks community – where you’re not defined by who you are, but what you can do. We celebrate our teams’ uniqueness by offering the below to the Officeworks family:
- An inclusive, diverse, and supportive environment.
- Flexible working arrangements to best support your individual needs.
- A key focus on wellbeing and safety.
- Generous discounts at Officeworks, Kmart, Target and Catch.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities to progress your career.
- Industry leading Growing Families policy and access to Circle In portal for Working Families.
At Officeworks, we operate best when our team represents the communities we serve. We proudly commit to providing a safe and supportive work environment for everyone. We actively encourage applications from all candidates, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQI+ community and people with disabilities.
Officeworks is a ‘Circle Back Initiative’ employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Officeworks requires all new team members to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 (unless they have a medical exemption). This recognises that governments in a number of jurisdictions have already mandated vaccinations for people working in retail and is about creating a safer workplace for team, customers and the community.