- Join Kaplan Business School’s biggest campus!
- Be part of an industry leading supportive and positive work culture
- 26 days’ annual leave, including 1 for your birthday
Lead on all aspects of students’ careers service, for Kaplan Business School’s busy Melbourne campus. Our Career Advisors are responsible for managing and delivering all careers related content, resources, events / workshops and run one on one consultations with students.
- Support students to achieve their career goals through consultations and employability experiences
- Facilitate the placement of students into work experience opportunities
- Actively engage with students through ongoing and frequent careers interactions
- Maintain and develop relationships with current and prospective employers
- Manage the delivery of careers related content, resources, events and workshops
- Represent KBS at industry events, corporate engagements and community events
- Experience in a client facing role
- Experience in developing relationships with industry partners and external stakeholders
- Experience in one of these fields: recruitment, career services, sales, business development, student experience or corporate relations
- Previous experience delivering and facilitating events
- A Tertiary qualification
- 26 days annual leave, including 1 for your birthday
- Collaborative, friendly culture
- 13 weeks paid parental leave
- Focus on employee learning and development
Kaplan Business School
Kaplan is one of the world’s leading providers of lifelong education, helping over one million students around the globe achieve their educational and career goals each year.
Kaplan Business School specialises in providing higher education courses, predominately to international students.
Our passion is helping students reach their goals through quality education. Joining our team, you will thrive in a rewarding work environment that is customer-focused, dynamic and innovative in spirit. If you share the same passion, please forward your cover letter and resume
It is a requirement of all Kaplan employees to complete a National Police Check and hold a valid Working with Children Check in your relevant state. All costs will be covered by the employer.
All new employees of a Kaplan Group entity must be fully vaccinated with an Approved COVID-19 Vaccine and provide Evidence of Vaccination by uploading your Digital Vaccination Certificate to Workday (our HR information system). You will be provided with relevant information during the recruitment process.