About the job
- Create plans and strategies for long-term talent acquisition and hiring.
- Employer branding initiatives should be designed, planned, and implemented.
- Source and find candidates qualified for open positions
- perform analysis of hiring needs and provide employee hiring forecast
- Processes for selection should be designed, planned, and implemented (conduct interviews and screening calls, administer psychological tests etc.)
- Prepare methods to enhance the applicant experience.
- Suggest measures for improving employee retention
- Use sourcing methods for hard-to-fill roles
- Attend career and college fairs, and similar events
- Determine HR and recruiting KPIs
- Bachelor’s degree in HR management, Industrial psychology, or any related field.
- At least 5 years direct experience in HR with strong foundation in Talent Acquisition function.
- Have strong work ethics i.e. hard-working, responsible, transparent.
- Have a can-do attitude and open to new challenges.
- Effective communication, story-telling, and stakeholder management.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and able to work under pressure with high uncertainty.
Disclaimer: By applying for this position at Carabao Group, I consent Carabao Group to collect and use my personal data for the purpose of candidate assessment.