We’re looking for a Channel Marketing Specialist to join our Modern Retail Team in Thailand.
Working for Signify means being creative and adaptive. Our culture of continuous learning and commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career. Together, we’re transforming our industry.
As the world leader in lighting, we’re constantly ahead of the curve. Through our leadership in connected lighting and the Internet of Things, we’re breaking new grounds in data analytics, AI, and smart homes, offices, cities and more!
Signify is one of the few companies in the world to achieve carbon neutrality and our next sustainability goals are even bolder: doubling our positive impact on the environment and society by 2025.
As a Channel Marketing Specialistr you’ll be responsible for Develop and execute go-to-market and marketing plan to drive sales growth for commercial team
We’re on the lookout for forward-thinking innovators with a passion for sustainability. If you match this description, get in touch!
What You’ll Do
- Co-develop full marketing plan for Modern Retail and E Commerce channel, including Sales Promotion, Marketing Campaign Execution and Support Market Enabler Operation.
- Ensure E-commerce and Modern Retail (MR) sales target delivery and be agile to reshape plan responsively.
- Conduct product performance analysis in both online and offline channel for MR Channel Business Review.
- Responsible in executing Social Commerce Activation which including ‘LIVE Activity’ in all social media platform and market plan (Lazada, Shopee, JD Central and Tik Tok).
- Act as liaison among related project stakeholders (IMC, Key Account, B2C Marketeer, Designer and Production Supplier) to deliver assigned project.
- Visibility Production
- Merchandiser Procurement
- New Product Launch
- Marketing Campaign Communication
- Gain consumer insight from market visit, Promoters’ interview and in-store observation
- Manage promoters (PCs) performance and managing roll-out of strategies in-store
- Act as a content curator to develop an efficient content (functional benefit and emotional relevancy) to be fed on social media consistently.
- Support Key Account’s for daily business requirement task.
- Require a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration / Marketing or related filed
- Acquire working experience in sales, marketing, trade marketing for least 5 years
- Excellent in big data analysis and great at using MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Great language comprehension for both Thai and English
- Background in E-commerce / Business Development is a plus
- Tech and digital savvy
- Able to work under high pressure and multi-cultural environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset / Self-starter
- High level of business acumen and results-oriented
What You’ll Get In Return…
We’re offering multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles. Learning is fundamental to our culture. Through continuous learning, we are transforming the industry. You have the chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs, and on-the-job experiences.