Everest Ventures Group (EVG)
EVG is looking for a Chief Incubation Officer!
Everest Ventures Group (EVG) is a venture studio that focuses on the paradigm-shifting opportunities of digital assets and blockchain technologies backed by a consortium of renowned Asian conglomerates, family offices, and business leaders. We are a team of serial entrepreneurs, VCs, and financiers in their 20s & 30s, with venture partners and sister companies on both sides of the Pacific. Kikitrade, Aspen Digital, Vibra are the 3 incubated crypto projects under EVG.
We are looking for a Chief Incubation Officer to serve as the deputy to the CEO. This position will collaborate closely with the CEO to lead and develop all strategic priorities for the work plan, ensure the delivery of high quality value-added services to the client entrepreneurs and oversee all activities related to the coming and on-going portfolios.
- Manage relationships with stakeholders across the venture capital ecosystem to drive partnerships across a diverse channel of partners
- Leveraging the state-of-the-art innovations and technologies to curate a continual stream of incubated projects
- Proactively advocate for the growth of the collaboration
- Prepare and present pitch decks alongside founders
- Work collaboratively cross-functionally to ensure success of new entities
- Assist the CEO in developing and implementing the strategies and operating plans
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
- Degree holder in business discipline
- Minimum 8 years of progressive responsibility in business incubation or related program, startup background preferred
- In depth knowledge of crypto, blockchain, NFT and Web 3
- Proactive, detail-oriented, ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical, organisational and communication skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin)