Emerge Aotearoa Group
We are hiring an experienced Communications and Marketing Specialist | South Auckland to join our productive team at Emerge Aotearoa in South Auckland, Auckland.
Growing your career as a Full Time Communications and Marketing Specialist | South Auckland is a terrific opportunity to develop relevant skills.
If you are strong in teamwork, critical thinking and have the right drive for the job, then apply for the position of Communications and Marketing Specialist | South Auckland at Emerge Aotearoa today!
Emerge Aotearoa is a national provider of mental health, addiction, disability, offender rehabilitation, wellbeing and housing services. We believe that everyone is capable of living full and rich lives in their communities of choice. In every aspect of our work, we are committed to helping whānau be the best they can be.
This is a broad role that incorporates marketing, communication, design, and stakeholder engagement across the Group. The role will support internal and external communications for the organisation, as well as drive brand awareness by supporting the implementation of the communications strategy and delivery of high-quality, engaging print and digital materials across a range of channels.
- 5+ years in a similar role in communications and marketing with a relevant qualification, ideally at the tertiary level
- Experience in creating internal and external communications material and campaigns in consultation with all relevant stakeholders
- Expert on PPC advertising on both Google and Social Media platforms
- Experience in understanding and applying marketing and brand guidelines at a local and national level
- A high level of technical proficiency in using digital marketing, web and graphic design tools, and the ability to stay ahead of trends
- A team player with strong relationship-building skills and an excellent ability to communicate via written, visual, and verbal means
- An excellent communicator that loves to hustle
- Efficient, with a strong customer focus and a proven ability to prioritise workloads and work in fast-paced environments.
- Learning, development, and training opportunities, inclusive of 5-10 paid study leave days
- Great staff benefits, including store discounts, and 3 days of wellbeing leave
While we are passionate about creating a diverse and inclusive organisation, we are unable to consider applications from anyone who does not currently have the right to legally work in Aotearoa.