Greenstone Financial Services
Greenstone is a leader in the sales and distribution of insurance products under a portfolio of credible owned and white-labelled brands. Brands include Real Insurance, RSPCA Pet Insurance, Guardian, Medibank, Woolworths and Australian Seniors Insurance Agency and Choosi. We aim to make a positive difference in people’s lives by providing quality solutions that help people protect the things closest to them.
The Content and Social Specialist will assist with Greenstone’s content and social media development and management by publishing best in class content across websites and social media whilst overseeing the day-to-day management of the New Zealand brands’ (NZ Seniors, SPCA Pet Insurance and OneChoice) Kontent.ai blogs and NZ Social media assets, with occasional work on the Australian brands as needed (Australian Seniors, Real Insurance, Guardian, Choosi and RSPCA Pet Insurance).
This role will have a core focus to work collaboratively with our stakeholders across the business to deliver engaging, timely and relevant content to our customers.
What are we looking for?
- Successful completion of tertiary qualifications (at Diploma or Degree level) in Communications/Digital Marketing or an equivalent discipline or equivalent knowledge and skills acquired through practical experience
- Strong written skills and attention to detail
- Experience in content management systems (CMS) such as Kontent.ai or WordPress
- Experience with Facebook’s Creator Studio and Business Manager programs
- Understanding of social media platforms and reporting experience
- Knowledge of SEO and digital platforms
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Self-starter who has initiative and can build strong relationships across marketing
- Flexibility to fulfil varying requirements of a small content team
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders in a complex business environment
- Copywriting and sub editing experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of Financial Services products and services
- Experience in the management of a multi-brand and multi-product digital marketing strategy
Our Promise to Our People
We are passionate about our core values of Customer First, We Care, One Team, and Results Driven, which define how we approach our work. We recognise that our colleagues are the key to our success. That’s why you can expect to be rewarded for the hard work you put in through job satisfaction, career development and the fantastic range of benefits we offer:
- Fantastic employee benefits including flexi days, flexible working, annual $1200 travel/parking allowance & more
- State of the art building facilities including a dedicated & subsidised on-site company café (weekly free lunch) & on-site gym
- Health & well-being initiatives and programs
- Opportunity to take part in in-house leadership & emotional intelligence workshops
- Quarterly award functions and a grand annual conference to recognise our people
- Retail discounts e.g. movie tickets, Taronga Zoo entry, live shows + more
- Morsl market (a fully automated self-serve, food and drink marketplace with a wide variety of meals, snacks and drinks)