True North School
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Define creative concepts and provide high quality & engaging content (in Vietnamese and/or in English) for promotional materials & lead conversion tools.
- Support the development, implementation & optimization of integrated promotional campaigns and branding campaigns across all traditional and digital channels to drive enquiries and student enrolment growth.
- Develop content to feed True North School website and social platforms, in collaboration with other marketing team members and in liaison with agencies, freelancers and interns.
- Lead video projects & photo shoots including but not limited to looking for talents, liaising with students and lecturers, developing story and script, outsourcing and briefing agencies for production and post production.
- Coordinate speakers, build scripts and facilitate talk shows at events & develop and/or update content for presentations & speeches at information days and other events.
- Provide support for requests related to promotional collaterals for school engagement activities, global mobility program promotion, etc.
- Provide support for requests related to campaign and social media channel report & recommendation for future campaigns and improvement.
- Recruit, train and manage social media freelancers.
WHAT YOU OFFER US
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business or other related fields, studying abroad is a plus;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in marketing or advertising;
- Demonstrated portfolio of writing pieces for different platforms (VIE and ENG);
- Ability in dealing with different stakeholders in managing expectations, resources and achieving agreed outcomes;
- Demonstrated creative ability, high attention to details;
- Ability to work independently and also participate as a productive team member;
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet short deadlines;
- Effectively communicating with various organizational functions;
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Competitive salary, incentives, bonus;
- Compulsory insurance (based on 100% gross salary);
- Premium PTI healthcare insurance;
- Impact-driven culture, international working environment;
- Professional growth and career advancement opportunities;
- Others: Free gym membership, public holidays/ birthday bonus, teambuilding, etc.;