About the role:
We are hiring writers for an ongoing project which requires regular content for our company website and other websites that are part of our blog network.
To succeed as a freelance writer at ShoutVox, you may be asked to conduct research at a very basic level. Below please find some of the main responsibilities you will have in this role.
- Proficiency in researching and crafting thoughtful and engaging blog content, articles, landing page content, email copy to targeted audiences to help increase conversions
- In-tune with and open to learning more about our overall content marketing efforts to help us provide the best product possible to our clients
- Report to our content management team in a timely manner (must answer and respond to emails in 24 hours or less)
- Collaborate with other members of our marketing team to ensure that all content is on target and optimized for specific audiences
- Must be familiar with creating content that is optimized for SEO as well as conversions
- Must be reliable and able to meet all deliverable deadlines
- Must work well in a team/collaborative environment
- Must be communicative and responsive as this is how we provide our best product to clients
- The freelance writer will receive $45/hour base pay with the opportunity for higher rates depending upon the complexity of the assignment
At ShoutVox, our mission is to assist small businesses in generating more leads to meet sales targets. Our team is comprised of professionals and experts in various industries that allows us to provide an all-in-one marketing solution that gets results.
We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply. Diversity and inclusion are more than a mantra here. We believe that uniqueness is a strength that can help accelerate us on the pathway to success. Uniqueness is what helps us differentiate our services and stand out in a sea of marketing services that too often provide generic services with a cookie-cutter approach.
As a content writer for ShoutVox, you will meet all sorts of different creative professionals and develop a network that will last a lifetime!