About The Job
The Reference Data Executive is involved in data preparation to ensure the timely submission of accurate reports. To provide strategic leadership and direction for teams within the assigned. Also to partners with the Reference Data Enablement team to ensure the implementation and maintenance of standards and governance.
- Conduct coding and x-coding assigned in accordance with the briefing procedures
- Adhere to work schedules and submit reports within the operating schedule
- Make necessary preparation before data collection i.e. contact details, arrange documents, forms and incentives
- Adhere to instruction and attend all briefings/training organized by senior staff
- Identifies exceptions, understands the rules of multiple categories and complex categories
- Perform consulting role for Reference data processes both internal and external
- Support productivity initiatives to facilitate increased efficiency, improved standards adherence and meet business objectives
- Make recommendations for enhancements to internal NielsenIQ operational processes based on data-driven quality analyses.
- Drive growth initiatives within operations through project plans thoughtful consultation to our executive team and continuous follow-up.
- Track and report status on key business initiatives
- Work closely and collaboratively with all team to ensure the quality of audit data, smooth production cycle
You’re looking for a career with room to grow and the training that’ll set you up for success. You can type quickly and accurately–even with your eyes closed, if you wanted. A people person by nature, you embrace others–quirks and all. You have a love/hate relationship with charts and spreadsheets, but you wouldn’t have it any other way. You’re ready to break ground on what’s next.
- Diploma/ Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Information Systems/ IT/ Statistics/ Mathematics/ Economics/ Business or equivalent degree
- A high degree of accuracy, proactivity, and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office, Google Tools and operation systems
- Effective Communication: Communicates effectively within countries and regions, write precise requests and provide complete follow-up; ensuring effectiveness when necessary
- Presentation & Documentation: Creates a simple document
- Leadership / Influencing Skills: Influences a small group of people to follow a plan of action
- Problem Solving/Decision Making: Surfaces function-specific issues and provides solution recommendations
- Contributes positively across teams to achieve business goals
- Takes initiative to offer innovative ideas and solutions within their own team.