About the job
Location: Anywhere remote from EUROPE
To support our global growth, our market research startup is seeking a mid-level to experienced Data Processor to take care of daily business with online market research projects globally. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of market research projects’ lifecycle; from questionnaire design to survey scripting, fieldwork and data processing/analytics.
We are one of the fast-growing startups in the market research industry and there are plenty of opportunities to grow with us. We have 3 offices and operate worldwide: we conduct projects in 130+ countries and have 85+ TGM proprietary panels.
About the role:
The role will be defined as ‘Data Processor’ reporting to the CEO’.
The Data Processor’s primary role is to take over the full responsibility for the data processing of survey answers related to Online Market Research projects.
This role requires working closely with project managers, survey programmers, sales teams and management.
- To understand questionnaire design routing (logic, masking, piping, filters, QC checks, quotas…).
- To advise on questionnaire design with a mind into how the data will be analyzed and implication with final deliverables.
- Clean, aggregate, merge, summarize, weight project data according to internal procedures and guidelines.
- Communicate issues with data/surveys, debug and correct in a timely and professional manner.
- Prepare files for the client within agreed timings and make sure deliverables exceed the client’s expectations.
- Carry out tasks related to internal documentation, enhancements, development to help with daily work.
So, who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone hungry, who is a team player as well as being a self-starter who is confident/outgoing and able to adapt quickly to new challenges and provide inputs to help company growth.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications.
- Experienced in working in the market research environment, statistics, data analysis and/ or web development. (Or University graduate in Statistics, Computer Science, IT or related fields)
- Able to comprehend and communicate in English well – 1 or more other languages is a bonus
- A genuine logical, analytical and technical mindset
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Excel and SPSS
- Knowledge of data analysis and statistics concepts
- Knowledge in SQL and Visual Basic or in any programming language is an advantage
- Willing and able to work flexible shifts
- Knowledge of any programming platform is a plus
Moreover, we are looking for a person with:
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple projects
- Attention to detail, aiming for ‘error free’ programmed surveys
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Team player
Fixed Basic salary + commissions on delivered projects (commissions calculated as a % of project gross margin)
Yearly bonus on the anniversary of joining the TGM (full monthly salary)
Location: Anywhere remote from Europe
Working hours ~Flexible / Depending on candidate time zone and business priorities