About the job
- Permanent full-time opportunity exists for an experienced SME to join us in our data governance team
- Work flexibly from home with the ability to work from SOP as well
Great employee benefits – including 50% discount on all NRMA insurances and more
- Recommends and documents data usage, procedures, policies, standards, metrics and rules.
- Responsible for understanding and documenting the end-to-end data flows/transformations within the data domain and identifying data dependencies in support of delivery, release and change management.
- Responsible for ensuring high and consistent data quality and promoting awareness of data quality, security, availability and consistent usage within business unit.
- Responsible for identifying improvements, conducting cost benefit analyses, and implementing system and process improvements.
- Collate and provide commentary for Data Governance Forum reporting and contribute to Senior Leadership Reporting.
- Assist the Digital and Data Managers, General Managers and EGM Membership & Motoring in strategy development, business analysis and staff coaching as required.
Requirements for Success
- Previous experience in a data stewardship role or equivalent field
- Proven knowledge of the workings of data governance and how to use this effectively to meet business objectives
- Superior interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with senior business stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in data analytics
- Sound commercial acumen and qualification in business/ economics/ commerce (highly desirable)
If you have the required skills and the passion to join our high performing team, please apply today. Why join NRMA?
To ensure our employees feel valued, empowered and celebrated we provide a range of employee benefits including:
- Work with a WGEA cited Employer of Choice for Gender Equality
- Enjoy flexible work options and an inclusive environment where everyone is respected and valued for who they are and their unique contribution
- 50% discount on all NRMA insurances
- Free Roadside Assistance
- 18 weeks paid primary and 4 weeks paid secondary parental leave
- Free NRMA Blue Membership
At the NRMA Group, we are People Moving People and diversity and inclusion are part of our DNA. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages, supports and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees. It fuels our innovation, promotes flexible ways of working and connects us closer to our members and the communities we serve.
We are proud to have been recognised in 2021 by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) as being an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality.