About the job
izmocars is a leading provider of software solutions to the automotive industry. Our products and solutions include a Digital Sales Platform for Automotive Dealers, Customer Relationship Management System, Parts Management Systems and CGI/ VR Platforms. All our platforms are SaaS with standardization for automotive retail but designed for customization for specific customer needs.
We are looking for a Delivery Manager for who will be responsible for ensuring successful implementation of our products and manage multiple client facing teams. We have a strong emphasis on our customer’s success and are looking for someone who can not only absorb and apply the best practices enshrined in our implementation process but build on them.
The Delivery Manager is a key leadership position responsible for providing strategic leadership and daily operational management of the customer delivery team. In addition, they will be responsible for working closely with our Offshore software development team.
This position is based in the Paris area. Fluency in French and English is required. Experience in working with Offshore Engineering Teams is preferred.
- Manage the implementation of all projects across different platforms – CRM, Digital Web, Data Analytics, Search Engine Marketing and others.
- Manage delivery teams consisting of Project Managers, Customer Account Managers and Customer Support.
- Develop and improve upon existing implementation processes.
- Work with offshore development teams and engineering managers to ensure timely delivery of projects.
- Develop and grow competencies within the implementation team for business. requirements documentation, project management and customer support.
- Understand business drivers and build the deliver organization to meet those goals
- Daily operational management of services implementation on time and on budget; includes personnel resource allocations, project plans for delivery and customers
- Develop and communicate strategic goals for the implementation and support of izmo’s customers. This includes outlining specific tactics, project plans, milestones and key performance metrics; revising as necessary to meet changing needs and requirements support
- Develop strong relationships with customers to identify, create and develop new sales/services opportunities for the company
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders on solution implementations
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with specialization in IT
- 10+ years of experience in a software development/ implementation role
- Experience in working with Offshore Development and Engineering Teams
- Good understanding of CRM, WEB and Digital Marketing Platforms.
- Leadership experience in a senior-level software implementation and support leadership role
- Expertise in rapid deployment of SaaS solutions and deep understanding of project implementation roadmaps
- High organized, attention to detail and expert in project documentation
- Ability to attract, retain and develop strong talent and build a positive organizational and team culture; lead, manage, motivate and mentor a high-performing team
- Change management leadership experience
- Exceptional communicator with superior presentation skills and a proven ability to build strong relationships (both internal & external) across all levels of an organization. Ability to present to C-level audiences and large groups
- Lean Six Sigma training / certification or similar preferred
- Experience working in a fast paced, high growth environment