Treasury Wine Estates
About the role
This role is part of our Treasury Premium Brands (TPB) division. TPB’s vision is to be the world’s most inventive branded wine business and we are proud of our portfolio of brands which includes Squealing Pig, Wynns, Pepperjack, 19 Crimes and Wolf Blass.
The role will support the digital transformation strategy across national accounts (Coles and Endeavour Group) while ensuring that TPB brands are leading the category in all digital platforms.
- Support partnership with Endeavour Group and Coles e-commerce teams to effectively partner on e-commerce strategies
- Support in developing and executing business trading plans for customers including promotions, marketing activities, online execution standards, value-add initiatives
- Collaboration with marketing teams to bring to life online picture of success, brand stories, innovation and various content
- Support in leveraging data and insights to partner with customers to drive shopper traffic, conversion rates, basket size and margin performance
- Supporting test and trial portfolio projects such as gifting, new formats
We’re searching for someone that can help us break ground into exciting new areas – whilst also delivering the yearly results. You may come from digital sales/account management/marketing or D2C sales/marketing and will be comfortable delivering in a digital environment. Commercially minded, you will be responsive and superb at building relationships with a diverse stakeholder group.
- Customer Obsession: focusing on customers rather than competitors – offering compelling value
- Passion for Invention: analysing customers’ problems to find a solution
- Operational Excellence: providing a great customer experience
- Long Term Thinking: making long-term investments that are right for customers (whilst balancing the demands of the here and now)
What’s in it for you
- Financial Review Boss Best Places to Work winner 2022 (and 2021!)
- Access to the world’s most admired wines through our employee product allowance
- Flexible/hybrid environment to empower you to be your best
- Global opportunities across Australia & New Zealand, the US, Asia, UK/Europe
- Opportunity to build a career across multiple functions (we’re really good at doing this!)
- Structured development programs to support your health, wellbeing and career
- “TWEforME Day” – an additional day of leave each year, for you to do you
- Meeting-free Monday mornings (we all love this!)
What’s it like to work here?
We bring our whole selves, we’re courageous and we deliver together – that’s our DNA. We’re a passionate bunch who enjoy working together, like to have fun and keep things down-to-earth. We’re brave enough and care enough to have the right conversations to get the best outcome and are famous for our can-do attitude. We’re definitely “glass half full” people and see challenges as opportunities and move with pace to achieve our goals.
If you’re ready to help us be the world’s most admired premium wine company, please apply now!
It takes all varietals!
Just like the wide range and variety of brands in our wine portfolio, TWE embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or on the basis of disability.