Saxo Markets Singapore
About the job
Saxo Markets is looking for a Digital Development Specialist to help manage web content on our 20+ global websites. Based in Singapore, the role will report to the APAC Team Lead and will be part of a global team with members in Copenhagen, Singapore and India.
Responsibilities and duties
- Participate in daily stands ups with teammates globally, providing status updates on active and pending tasks.
- Work on assigned tasks and collaborate with relevant stakeholders, which typically involves building new or updating existing web pages in the Content Management System (CMS).
- Ensuring your projects and tasks are progressing, while also ensuring that any potential risks for delivery are communicated in a timely manner to the team.
- Discovering, diagnosing, reporting and solving website issues like broken links, typos and inconsistencies.
- Improving Saxo’s online presence in accordance with the global web and UX strategy.
- Work closely with various teams in Marketing, UX, IT, Project Management, Sales, Paid Media.
Qualifications and skills
- Diploma in Information Technology or higher.
- 2+ years of experience in using Sitecore or other CMS to manage web content.
- 2+ years of experience in HTML/CSS, able to troubleshoot frontend issues and email templates.
- Experience in writing documentation for the team as well as external stakeholders.
- Good communication skills, able to converse with global stakeholders, both technical and non-technical.
- Prior experience in managing and updating websites for MNCs is a plus.
- Experience in UX best practices, SEO and conversion rate optimization is a plus.