About The Company
New Zealand Bloodstock is the source of racetrack legends. This New Zealand-owned and operated company is a world-leading thoroughbred and standardbred auction house.
New Zealand Bloodstock is a company with their sights set clearly on the future – a future that will see New Zealand racehorses go from strength to strength on the world stage.
Located in Karaka with easy access off the motorway with cafes and bars nearby! You’ll also have free parking, 25 acres of stables to explore, and an onsite gym.
About The Role
The Digital Marketing Coordinator is a highly creative role, with a focus on social media. This role will be responsible for the strategic thinking that allows for the creation of meaningful and engaging content.
You will be working to create better customer experiences for those engaging with both the New Zealand Bloodstock brand and all subsidiary businesses through compelling digital outreach. You will have the opportunity to work across a range of channels to reach a variety of audiences.
The role will also include planning and managing sponsorship events, including liaising with race clubs and sponsors.
Put simply, you will take a customer-focused approach to all tasks and ensure anyone engaging with New Zealand Bloodstock is having a great experience!
This role calls for a marketing enthusiast who is passionate about the racing industry or has a keen interest and is excited to find out more!
You Are Someone Who Is
- Constantly up to date with trends and can capitalise on those to create daily content.
- Well-versed in a number of social media channels and can advise what channel may suit each campaign
- Experienced using the Adobe suite including InDesign, Premiere Pro, and Photoshop.
- Knowledgeable in content, marketing, or social media marketing.
- A collaborative team member of the team who is able to work autonomously when needed.