‘- Full-time position (Internship for Full-time Role)
– Work Location: Dog-friendly Office (Seocho-gu, Seoul) + WFH (Flexible Work From Home / Up to 50% of working days after probation period of 3 months)
– Work Hours: Starting at 08:00~11:00 to End of day at 16:00~19:00 (Flexible Work Hours)
About expand k
We are a digital marketing agency focused on delivering success for global companies in South Korea and the wider APAC region through our expertise in local digital solutions. We provide our global clients with market-relevant insights, industry-specific strategies and performance-oriented execution.
We work with leading brands from all around the world — from the US, UK, EU, LATAM to Asia — across a wide range of industries from consumer electronics, digital services (apps), automotive, fashion, education, food & beverage, gaming to industrial B2B. We practice seamless communication with our clients and provide them with data-driven solutions.
About the position
We are looking for a Digital Marketing – Graphic Design Intern (디지털 마케팅 – 그래픽 디자인 인턴) to support the Creative Director and a team of Account Managers to design and create digital ad creatives, brand materials, website content and social media assets at high standards across a wide range of global clients.
The Graphic Designer will support the Digital Marketing team in delivering digital creatives (graphic & video) to clients and constantly optimise and increase the efficiency of the clients’ digital marketing campaigns in the KR & APAC region. Understanding the importance of creativity, design, branding, detailed task execution, seamless internal/client communication, and data utilisation, the aim is to provide digital design (graphic & video) services to our clients so that they can achieve their business objectives.
If you’re as excited about working in digital marketing in a global environment, Digital Marketing – Graphic Design Intern (디지털 마케팅 – 그래픽 디자인 인턴) @expand k is the role for you.
In this role, you will be responsible for the digital creatives planning, digital creatives production, communication and design development of multiple global accounts. You will need to be a digital-design savvy professional often changing hats between a strategic consultant, a creative planner and a problem-solving client representative. With a growth mindset, you will take initiative for the projects that you own and succeed at cross-functional collaboration.
Reporting to Creative Director, you will take responsibility for delivering high standard design (graphic & video), communication and results to each project. You’ll collect insights, collaborate with cross-functional teams, execute strategies, and communicate results and learnings internally and externally.
At its core, creative design at expand k starts with your knowledge and experience of KR & APAC design and delivering it to our global clients. Our job is to create opportunities through digital-focused design branding for our global clients’ success in the region.
- Collaborate with the Creative Director and the Account Management team to develop design concepts in line with the brand and campaign
- Create and design digital ads, brand materials, website content, e-commerce content and social media assets
- Adhere to and maintain a cohesive and consistent digital design under the global brand guidelines (brand voice, tone and brand experience)
- Use graphic design & video editing software and work with a wide variety of media
- Retouch and manipulate images
- Select colors, images, fonts, text style, and layouts for each digital creatives or campaign
- Advise Account Management team on design strategies to improve campaign performance and reach a particular target audience
- Provide and receive feedback to and from the Creative Director, make necessary changes when needed
- Review designs for errors before publishing
- Plan photography & video production with the strategic concepts for brand requirements, and closely collaborate with the production team
- Manage internal company assets & materials
- Work experience in graphic design, visual communications, media design, art direction, or any related creative areas
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Software (Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma etc.)
- Experience in video editing with Premiere Pro & After Effect
- Good understanding of front-end technologies, including HTML, CSS#
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Experiences in managing WordPress website
- Strong project management skills
- Native/Bilingual level Korean & Business level English
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Please share with us your design work portfolio (pdf OR website link) along with your CV
- Major in graphic design, visual communications, media design, or equivalent education or experience
- Aware of current design and marketing trends when it comes to visual communication
- Interest and experience in digital marketing & digital content
- Experience in studying or working in English speaking environment
- Ability to execute various digital tasks, manage marketing projects, and balance multiple workstreams simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to influence and collaborate within teams and across a range of cross-functional stakeholders
- Ability to be results-oriented and maintain a proactive attitude