What’s in it for you?
- Join a transforming agency who are putting their people and culture at the forefront of everything we do – collaborative, fun, progressive.
- Loads of opportunities to network and build your social circle with team bonding days & nights, learning seminars, industry events and much more
- Bring your whole self to work! We have opportunities to join our DEI workstreams and champion initiatives across the business
- A commitment to corporate social responsible and being a force for good, including our anneal all team ‘Day for Change’ to support local communities and charities
- Real flexibility to work when and where you feel most productive with our ‘Be the Best You’ policy
- Attractive remuneration packages, parental leave policies, leave purchase options & much more!
- 5 weeks annual leave after 2 years of service and 3 whole company mental health awareness days off per year
- Career Development and Learning & Development opportunities, including access to our global online dentsu University
- Join an award-winning agency, having recently been awarded the Google Honours 2021, Agency Team of the Year!
- Huge perks with discounts on health insurance, gym memberships, car purchasing or novated leasing, retail and travel.
Other responsibilities include:
- Develop effective working relationships with client agency partners and media owners
- Work with media and creative agencies on ensuring the timely delivery of material, and accurate material instructions
- Management of client administration including; WIP’s, contact reports and timeline management
- Respond to simple client requests such as planning data
- Using media industry tools to load, check, optimise and report on media bookings
A bit about you:
- An understanding of the Australian media marketplace
- Strong financial acumen and a willingness to learn media maths and terminology
- You thrive in a team environment and possess excellent communication skills
- Effective time and project management skills
- A quick thinker and fast learner with a strong attention to detail