The Digital Sales team drives growth for Microsoft by helping customers realize the value of the Microsoft Cloud. Powered by a world-class connected sales and marketing platform, this team leverages marketing insights to reach customers when and where they want to engage digitally to help solve their business problems. We’re powered by the latest innovations in Microsoft Dynamics 365 to engage with customers, collaborate across our global teams, and acquire and retain new business for Microsoft.
As a Modern Work & Security specialist within Digital Sales – Cloud Acquisition, will focus on Microsoft Modern Work and security cloud services and solutions, you will work with our customers within our corporate managed segment. You will drive the day-to-day execution of Microsoft’s strategic business priorities – selling best-in-class cloud services and platforms to our managed customers and building digital transformation momentum for our customers, partners, and Microsoft.
In this role, you will engage with and enable our customers and key decision-makers, delivering a connected customer engagement experience and driving customer satisfaction, through digital sales excellence, empowered by world-class data, marketing systems and platforms. Effectively turn prospects and qualified digital leads into opportunities and revenue pipeline and engage with customers to determine their needs and identify opportunities to fulfill their needs with leading cloud technologies. Close Modern Work and Security cloud deals with multiple decision makers by leveraging other resources available. Lead deal reviews for the team. Refine customer intelligence practices and share with team.
- Delivers pipeline generation expectations, pipeline management, and deal closing of moderate complexity.
- Actively driving pipeline progression.
- Regularly achieves and/or exceeds targets for revenue quota.
- Develops methods for contacting customers and follow ups.
- Demonstrates disciplined approach to managing complete funnel in order to achieve targets.
- Coordinates with partners to ensure pipeline status is kept current.
- Works across partners and internal teams to deliver strong customer experience. Leverages partners and partner identification tools to increase scale and productivity.
- Continuous Technical and Professional development and certification
- 5+ years sales and negotiation experience OR Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Information Technology, Marketing (or equivalent) or related field AND 3+ years sales and negotiation experience or related work or internship experience.
- Cloud technology sales experience
Additional Or Preferred Qualifications
- Microsoft Modern Work (M365) and Security technical knowledge and/or certifications are highly recommended
- Experienced working with BDMs and ITDMs
- Native Thai & good English languages are required
Team Culture and Support
Microsoft believes that by investing in our people and creating an inclusive environment, our team will do their best work. See our complete list of benefits and why we are recognised as an Endorsed Employer for Women by WORK180. Microsoft Benefits | WORK180 Endorsed Employer