About the job
Purpose of Role
Our consultants are the drivers behind our continued growth and success. We are currently searching for a Digital Transformation Consultant to assess the customer’s current position and needs and develop client strategies around digital solutions.
This includes assisting in development of business cases for new digital transformation projects and be part of the implementation such as gathering and analyzing requirements in support of business objectives, system requirements and customer experience.
The Consultant will be responsible to deliver output across GrowthOps client work and able to work independently with minimum supervision, and move forward with ways on how to do things effectively and efficiently.
- Lead transformation project with the support of a Project Manager.
- Understand complex business landscapes and clearly articulate business needs from a varied group of stakeholders.
- Develops functional specifications and system design specifications for client engagements.
- Support or lead testing efforts.
- Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
- Communicates needed changes to the development team.
- Assist in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
- Takes input from supervisor and appropriately and accurately applies comments/ feedback.
- Delivers informative, well organized presentations.
- Assists in the facilitation of team and client meetings.
- Consistently delivers high-quality services to our clients.
- Manages client expectations effectively.
- Support in business development initiatives for client.
Knowledge Skills & Competencies
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving, analytical skills and ability to think creatively.
- Excellent in written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to run workshops and communicate effectively with different stakeholders across the organizations.
- Passionate about technology and understanding in customer experience.
- Possesses understanding in the areas of application programming, database, system design and integration.
Qualifications and Experience
- A bachelor’s degree or higher (preferably in computer sciences, system engineering or similar field).
- 5+ years of working experience with at least 3 years’ experience in end to end project implementation.
- Candidates who are able to start work immediately will have an added advantage.
GrowthOps Asia is a marketing and technology solutions provider known for generating positive outcomes from high-impact digital experiences. With 450 people across 9 markets in Asia Pacific, GrowthOps supports Marketing and Information Technology teams to gain a competitive advantage by bridging the gaps between strategy and execution.
In Asia, GrowthOps offers four dedicated practices: Digital Transformation Consulting; Platform & Technology Delivery; Creative Services; and Growth Marketing & Analytics. We are trusted by leading financial services firms for our deep domain experience, and work on multi-year digital transformation and growth projects for regional Telco, Automotive, eCommerce, supply chain and consumer brands.
GROWTH STARTS HERE
Whilst our primary purpose is to simplify growth for CXO’s, none of this would be possible without also simplifying growth for our own people, our GOGetters. To facilitate this, we’ve created a unique culture that is designed to help you grow in the areas you care about most.
- Grow your career – We believe in investing in our most valuable assets, our people. We’ve helped hundreds of GOGetters obtain certifications in leading technology, strategy, and design courses. This philosophy has not only increased our average length of tenure beyond the industry norm, and it has also resulted in the emergence of several homegrown leaders, many who lead various practices today.
- Grow your craft – Real growth comes from positive discomfort. Test and apply your skills to real world challenges faced by leading multinational enterprises and high-growth innovators across a breadth of industries.
- Grow your network – Work with a diverse team of highly sought-after technology, marketing, creative, consulting and coaching professionals from around APAC. When polled, over 80% of our people felt they had autonomy in their roles and that their teammates took the initiative to support them when needed.
- Grow your wellbeing -We understand the stresses of the new work paradigm and strive to promote a flexible work culture with policies that enable the best of work-at-home and office. Our GOGetters have access to several wellness allowances, mental health counselling and over 3 days of bonus leave to help improve life-work balance. When polled over 85% of people are happy with the flexibility we enable.