nib New Zealand
About the job
Are you a sales superstar with awesome communication skills, drive and motivation? Looking to take the next step in your sales career? Then look no further!
About nib Ko Wai Mātou
- Free health, life, income protection insurance + discounts for family
- Join a supportive and dedicated team where you can learn
- Career development
- Great offices located in Auckland CBD
- Hybrid work environment
Here at nib, we pride ourselves on our innovative and passionate approach in offering Kiwis affordable, world-class health insurance. We believe the ‘status quo is death’ – we admire the diversity of thought and seek out people with an intrinsic need to make the world a better place. Health and wellbeing go hand in hand with our ‘future state’ strategy. Ehara i te toa takitahi (success is not achieved alone) – you will be joining a collaborative, innovative and driven team.
About the role He Aha Te Tūranga
This is a fabulous opportunity to join a vibrant, motivated team, where you will be a pivotal member. Your role will have a sales focus, where you will be using both inbound and outbound channels convert sales leads, identify sales opportunities, and actively promote nib’s products and services.
About you Ko Wai Koe
As an expert in sales, you strive to ensure every aspect of your customer’s needs are met. You have proven experience working directly with customers over the phone, and genuinely want to guide your customers to the right solution. Your strong communication skills ensure you always provide excellent service through listening to the customer’s needs and answering any questions or queries they may have.
Your background will include:
- Experience in inbound/outbound calls, ideally within health and life sales.
- Preferably you will have a good understanding of the NZ insurance industry (although not essential).
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent interpersonal techniques (particularly over the phone and face to face)