Get to know the Role:
- To ensure that daily operations at the Grab Driver cum Training Centre runs smoothly.
- Work hand in hand with Operations to ensure Grab Drivers / Riders issues are resolved in a timely manner.
The day-to-day activities:
- Ensure on-time and smooth operations of training/walk-in center at all times.
- Ensure all queries are handled in a professional manner.
- Conduct driver/rider training/re-education where applicable.
- Ensure office compound is kept tidy and all systems (AC, AV) are in working order.
- Adhere to SOP pertaining to driver/rider re-activation.
- Provide courteous service in a professional manner at all times.
- Handle or escalate driver/rider issues calmly and professionally, ensuring any outstanding issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Adhere to instructions from the team leaders and work as a team
- Any other duties assigned to you by your Supervisor
The must haves:
- Diploma/Degree or equivalent
- At least 2 years of operations, backend support experience
- Able to converse in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Able to converse in
- Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Ability to think creatively and apply intellectual rigor to solve challenging problems
- Excellent in data, analytical and problem-solving skills in a structured manner.
- Self-starter and ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Computing skills including Excel, Power point, Google Docs, etc.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, using common sense, good initiative, & pro-active attitude to pre-empt and address issues.
- Teamwork and ability to manage people from different levels.
- Independent and able to demonstrate high performance with minimal supervision.
- Have a good negotiation skill.