Srichand United Dispensary Co.,Ltd.
- Campaign/promotion planning on monthly and readjustment on weekly basis and meet sales target in each month for Brand.com & New Channel.
- Be an expert to manage all necessary tasks and things that should do in Seller Center for both Brand.com & New Channel.
- Real time analyse the business insights to improve ABS, sales and conversion rate.
- Manage and monitor ads expense against allocated budget on monthly basis.
- Act as a liaison to maintain a good relationship with KAM and all potential partners to collaborate and manage negotiations for campaign, visibility, and support.
- Coordinate with trade marketing for pricing strategy, brand and marketing team for setting up an opportunity including but not limited to best deal/promotion, premium gift away, social media activities to increase awareness and improve conversion rate.
- Coordinate with warehouse and responsible of all items allotment to reach planned targets, avoid dead stock and minimize out of stock.
- Coordinate with graphic design for all art works to generate brand impression and to create eye-catching content.
- Create weekly/monthly performance reports to management and propose insights to maximize sales and margins.
Senior E-commerce Officer
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Digital Marketing or related fields.
- 2 – 5 year experience in eCommerce industry or consultancy firms.
- Detail oriented, organized, systematic thinking and work well under pressure.
- Experience with cosmetics industry or brands is a plus.
- Able to build strong and trusted relationship with team, stakeholder, and parties both internal and external.
- Excellent in; analytical, problem solving, communication, negotiation, relationship management, presentation, project management, multitasking capabilities and have sufficient knowledge of P/L and cost/expense management.
- Understanding in Marketing Media Funnel for conversion and able to optimizing on Facebook Ads, Manager Cpas and search ads are preferable.
- Proficiency in Outlook and MS Office.
- High responsibility, having leadership and ownership, smart and have a good sense of problem-solving skill