The Walt Disney Company
Responsible for preforming operational tasks, including but not limited to, preparing and processing assets for linear and nonlinear services for broadcast and digital media uses for Disney and FNG services in the Asia Pacific regions.
- Perform all aspect of edit works including mastering and formatting of programs.
- Conduct Standard and Practice and PSE editing on both video and audio files based on the censorship report to ensure all materials are complied with relevant regulations and practices of the recipient markets.
- Conform foreign language dub tracks to match the video.
- Perform digital conversion for different types of component, different frame rates or different format types in accordance with the distribution requirement.
- Control the logistic flow to ensure all materials delivered in time for transmission and/or distributions.
- Control and approve quality of incoming and processed media file including subtitle dubbing materials before sending for transmission and/or distribution.
- Capturing and recording of assets related technical data such as timecode and format information, and maintain data accuracy in all application systems used by the operational functions, i.e., content management systems for both linear and nonlinear services, and their media processing systems.
- Ensure that tasks assigned by Supervisor are completed in a timely manner with quality in place.
- Help track details of all the operational problem, investigate and provide solutions.
- Help manage all aspects of standard operational procedures is kept and up to dated.
- ITE/Diploma certification, preferred in media studies or production.
- 3 years of non-linear editing experience in Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Final Cut Pro or Protools environment.
- Knowledge in application of audio-based systems like ProTools or Soundtrack Pro or Nuendo.
- Knowledge of transcoding engines like Vantage, Rhozet, Compressor, Episode Pro and etc.
- Knowledge of Digital Asset Management system like Dalet, Mediator.
- Effective oral and written English skills.
- Asia language speaker preferred.
- Have passion for working in the media industry.
- Self-motivated, team player and positive attitude towards work.
- Able to prioritize effectively & adopt flexible approach to different tasks.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.