About the job
Employee Campaigns Lead – 24663
- Sydney, NSW
How will I Help?
The Employee Campaign Lead supports the achievement of Westpac Group’s strategic priorities and protects and promotes our reputation. Specifically, the role will:
- Provide specific communication strategy, planning and implementation to ensure plain language communication to drive an internal tone shift.
- Contribute to the communication strategy and manage communication activities to an exceptional standard using a range of channels to engage all employees
- Help ensure internal risks are identified and mitigated prior to reaching the public arena, helping to minimise any reputational risk.
- Support the Head of to develop and implement the communication strategy
- Manage the annual calendar and issues-related communication plan (aligned to agreed Service Level Agreements) which may include but is not limited to face to face or virtual roadshows and events, video messages, speeches, intranet messaging, yammer use and emails.
- Establish a measurement framework for all communications activity, ensuring that activity effectiveness is monitored on an ongoing basis, with programs evolved over time, as required.
- Work closely with the CA&C team to ensure Group-wide and divisional communication strategies are aligned.
- Partner with the Brand and Marketing, and Culture teams to on requests and use of resourcing (e.g. communication briefs, alignment to scope, capacity tracking).
- Provide leadership and coaching to members of the centralised team based on engagements on certain initiatives and pieces of work particular copywriting and editing.
What’s in it for me?
You’ll play a significant part of the future of a business that has been around for 200 years. Our purpose is helping Australians succeed. So we’ll back you in the development of your career, internal career prospects, and flexible working. You’ll also keep learning to grown, backed by a fantastic team of people with a can-do, supportive structure.
What do I need?
Competencies and experience:
- Demonstrated background (10 years+) with broad experience across multiple corporate communication disciplines.
- Strength in written and verbal communication, stakeholder management, creativity, as well as ability to operate effectively in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Team player with proven ability to work with others to achieve success.
- Strong commercial acumen with an understanding of the bank’s strategy, competitive environment and market.
- Tertiary qualified in Communications, Journalism, or a relevant discipline preferred.
What is it like to work there?
We aim to provide one big, supportive team of people who love helping others succeed. Working with us you’ll discover new ways of working, and an exciting range of roles to showcase your skills. As an equal opportunity employer, we’re proud to have created a culture where people can be their best, in an environment that values diversity and flexibility. And one where everyone belongs.