About The Team
With Sustainalytics’ growth accelerating, we have needed t o ensure appropriate levels of internal support to keep up with the pace of this expansion . W e formed the Executive Office (EO) so that strategic priorities would receive an increasing level of oversight, quality, and consistency. The team, which reports into Sustainalytics’ president, oversee s certain strategic, business unit-wide functions and works to facilitate coherence and collaboration across teams.
One of the EO’s strategic priorities is professionalizing Sustainalytics’ approach to Employee Engagement in support of our mission, values, and culture . W e are seeking an experienced Employee Engagement Manager to lead and develop an employee engagement and retention strategy spanning the employee lifecycle . The candidate will have experience building engagement systems and programs into day – to – day business activities using a data-driven approach. As a manager with experience in high growth environments , the candidate will be responsible for driving change across the business to embed a structured, results-driven approach to employee engagement and retention .
- Develop, manage, and support data-based employee engagement strategies across Sustainalytics’ global organization;
- Monitor engagement metrics and report on the results to the management team , providing actionable recommendations for improvements;
- Improve year-over-year engagement metrics and positively impact retention of Sustainalytics’ diverse workforce;
- Advise on improving our employer branding and employer value proposition;
- Partner with the global Talent & Culture team to ensure that the systems and processes on which Sustainalytics runs are supporting the engagement and retention strategy throughout the employee lifecycle;
- Consistently drive change across the business unit to embed a structured, results-driven approach to employee engagement and retention.
- Master’s degree in related discipline (business, human resources ) or Bachelor’s degree with relevant experience;
- At least 2 years of senior engagement management experience obtained in a mid-large, global organization;
- In-depth knowledge of and experience with employee engagement best practice;
- Strong analytical skills, adept at discerning trends from large data sets (such as employee engagement surveys and retention reports);
- Knowledge of ESG considered an asset;
- Ability to learn, adapt and remain resilient in a high-growth, dynamic business environment;
- Proven relationship management capability and skill at collaborating at all levels;
- Strong oral and written communication skills , including ability to provide clear and actionable reporting to stakeholders;
- Strong project management and change management skills;
- Alignment with Sustainalytics’ mission, vision and values.
Sustainalytics is a Morningstar company dedicated to responsible investment with over 25 years’ experience in ESG research and ratings. With an extensive client base across asset managers, asset owners and investment banks, our mission is to provide the insights required for investors and companies to make more informed decisions that lead to a more just and sustainable global economy.
As Morningstar’s ESG center of excellence we are responsible for driving both the commercial success and innovation of its ESG products as well as its overall ESG strategy.
In these times, we rely on virtual team meetings and management practices, as well as a remote buddy program, to support a smooth integration in our virtual offices. New team members are onboarded and start their first day with the company from the safety of their homes.