Cycle & Carriage Singapore
About the job
Joining C&C is a distinctive opportunity to develop your career within a successful organization where everyone respects each other and enjoys working together. We recognize your performance in both tangible and intangible ways, by providing you development opportunities and making you feel respected.
Are you intrigued by the stories that people say about their workplace or work environment?
Do you enjoy spotting the moments that matter at the workplace?
Do you have a knack of bringing stories to live?
This is a newly created position to give greater focus and support to our journey as a Best Company to Work For (6th year running).
This is an individual contributor role and will work with function domain specialists to conceptualise, develop, and execute employer branding and employee communications campaigns. We have a lot of good examples – and we are looking for the dedicated individual to turn that into stories to live and relatability.
What we imagine your Day Job to be:
- Plan and execute the weekly/monthly social media content calendar (end-to-end)
- Put your copywriting skills to practice – Write, proof-read, design on the layout and fact check content
- Tap on your creative juice, conduct market research, generate ideas, execute and design content on employee-related stories
- Go on the hunting ground for EDM, digital images, short-vid production to showcase life at Cycle & Carriage
- Know the best time for ROI? Plan and push out content on social media platforms / career sites; identify/adapt opportunities for cross-posting etc
- Work closely with Recruiters to support campus recruitment events for EB assets
- Monitor, track and optimize the effectiveness of campaigns and branding initiatives
- Adapt content to reflect the authenticity of our values and culture.
Do you have what it takes?
- Relevant Diploma or Degree;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Resourceful and flexible to make best use of available resources;
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changes;
- Meticulous, a strong sense of responsibility and follow-through
- A must for planning and organising skills
- Armed with a positive attitude and a personal discipline to deliver on time, you can work with the broader team as well as being independent.
You could be at your early career, wanting to build your portfolio;
Or a SAHM / SAHD and wants to return to the work-force;
Or an experienced specialist in transition.
This is a hands-on role and must be able to roll up your sleeves and all-hands-on-deck mentality. Your passion and commitment to do a good job matter more than your experience. We welcome the opportunity to speak with you.
About the Company
A member of the Jardine Cycle & Carriage Group, C&C is one of the leading automotive groups in Singapore. We started out in 1899 as a trader in nutmegs and other sundries. In more than 100 years since, we have grown to become a major player in the automotive industry in Singapore, retailing Mercedes-Benz, Mitsubishi, Kia and Citroën passenger cars and commercial vehicles. At Cycle & Carriage, it is more than just the recognition we have earned as being the leader in its class. “Exceptional Journeys” encapsulates our passion for our existence. Bringing together high-performing team members and technical excellence to create people-focused experiences that consistently exceed expectations. Whether it is a customer we serve, an employee that we engage, a brand that we carry, we want to support them in creating exceptional journeys for themselves.
We have a constant mission to strive towards being an Employer of Choice in the countries we operate in. Some of our better performing countries have consistently being recognised for commendable people practices such as:
- HR Asia’s Best Companies to Work for 5 consecutive years from 2015 to 2019 & 2021;
- Finalist in HR Excellence Awards 2016 for Recruitment and Leadership Development.
- Winner of Innovative Talent Acquisition Strategy Award in the Annual Jardine Matheson HR Conference 2016
- Winner of Excellence In Innovative Use of HR Technology in HR Excellence Awards 2017
- Merit for Singapore Health Award as awarded by Health Promotion Board
- 2017 Jardine Matheson HR Conference, where we clinched the Best Employer Brand, Best Work-Life Balance and Best HR Team Awards;
- 2018 Jardine Matheson HR Conference as the Winner in Best Transformation of Employee Experience
- Bronze Award in HR Excellence Award 2019 for Excellence in HR Innovation
The emphasis on employee experience has been on the forefront of the C&C’s people practices. Keen for a career conversation? Connect with us to find out more. (You would be notified if you are shortlisted).
By submitting your application, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data contained in this document by Jardine Cycle & Carriage and / or Cycle & Carriage Singapore, for assessing your career application).
Desired Skills and Experience
social media analytics; social content development; social media assets management