About the job
We are currently seeking an energetic, motivated Executive Assistant to support our Brewery Director at The Pride
Playing an active role in the leadership team, you will provide a high level of support, creating an environment that enables the Brewery Director to achieve.
- Extensive complex diary management, prioritising meetings and ensuring meetings and presentations are carried out seamlessly
- Meeting management and setting our Brewery Director up for success with the appropriate pre-reads documentation ready
- Confidential administration and documentation support
- Lead the Wellbeing Committee for the site
This role also has a leadership component to it.
To succeed in this role, you will bring
- Your agility to pivot and manage conflicting priorities and deadlines
- A high degree of discretion, confidentiality, and business acumen
- Strong stakeholder management and communication capabilities
- Strong learning agility and capability to pick up new systems quickly
- Willingness to be present and integrate with the site
In return, you’ll join a supportive and close-knit team environment and a culture focussed on personal development, sociability, and wellbeing. You will have access to a great flexible work policy, product allowance and other great benefits.
Empower yourself to achieve – start a conversation with us today.
At Lion, we choose to be a leader in driving inclusion, diversity and gender parity. We have an ambitious goal to reach at least 40% representation of both men and women in all teams in all areas of the business. Are you hesitating to apply because you don’t think you meet all of the criteria? If you believe you are aligned with our values at Lion, we’d encourage you to still click on that apply button so we can explore your unique skill set and the value you could add to one of our teams.