airasia Super App
Do you have an impressive vocabulary and killer grammar? Are you that annoyingly punny person in your circle of friends with an endless wealth of memes? Then we want YOU! We’re looking for someone who not only has a way with words, but is always game to think creatively and strategically when it comes to marketing campaigns. As a Copywriter in airasia, we guarantee that life with the “World’s Best Low-Cost Airline” & “Any Day Super App” will be fast-paced and full of exciting experiences!
Role & Responsibilities
- Write, edit, and oversee copy production across all departments and channels. From EDMs and taglines to scripts and large-scale campaigns, your copy will touch every part of airasia.
- Collaborate with creative, marketing, branding and other departments.
- Actively contribute to creative brainstorming and conceptualising of marketing campaigns.
- Develop engaging creative copy direction for marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with other departments to determine consistency in copy tone and style, ensuring that it complements accompanying artwork.
- Work together with designers to develop engaging and inspiring creatives.
- Maintain high standards of copywriting and exercise quality control across all deliverables.
- Study industry-wide trends to create engaging and culturally relevant copy that inspires and sells.
- Language Skills: Highly proficient in English and Thai (written & spoken)
- Diploma/Degree in Advertising, Mass Communications, Media, Journalism, or English
- Minimum 2 to 3 years’ experience in the advertising industry or similar fields
- Must have a well-rounded portfolio showing a variety of ATL, BTL & Digital work.
- Good understanding in basic design, social media platforms, web design and development, scriptwriting for video & radio.
- Ability to meet deadlines and adapting quickly to changes
- Meticulous and self-driven
- Fun with a positive nature