About the job
We’re a diverse group of committed individuals empowered to thrive on challenge, share ideas, and pursue our ambition to transform the way commerce works.
So what about you? Do you want to help shape the future? Join us and you’ll open the gateway to a world of endless possibilities.
At Productsup you’ll be an intrinsic player in a vibrant culture that brings together people with opportunities, ideas with implementation, and ambition with achievement.
You can make great things happen in your career by making great things happen in commerce.
Productsup – the place where people are empowered to shape the future of commerce.
Your role and goals
Are you a driven and motivated team player? Do you enjoy being an advocate for your clients and nurturing the relationship with them? Are you able to project manage multiple incoming requests from clients and execute them in coordination with them? Then this job is for you! At Productsup we are looking for a talented Feed Manager US to provide an A-class client experience from the point of contract signature onwards.
In your first 3 months you will:
- Gain a firm understanding of the Productsup platform and familiarize yourself with our use cases and global client base
- Accumulate in-depth knowledge about your assigned accounts from all internal stakeholders and introduce yourself to them
- Be able to independently execute feed changes requested by your clients
- Conduct your first Executive Business Review with one of your clients and plan out a strategy with them
- Get up to speed on all team internal processes and take part in improving and shaping them
In your first 6 months and beyond you will:
- Be the first point of contact after contract signature and ensure a smooth client experience by coordinating all internal stakeholders
- Develop and conduct Executive Business Reviews with C-Level executives and technical as well as non-technical stakeholders, while tailoring your messaging delivery to all the individual needs
- Review client setups in the platform, and proactively communicate improvement potential and best practices to them before executing them
- Analyzing satisfaction survey results from your clients and formulating action items
- Coordinate up-sell opportunities with our Renewal teams
- Together with our partners, offer your clients exclusive beta tests or early access on their platforms
- Have an ongoing exchange with our Product team about platform improvements
What You Bring To The Team
- 3+ years of professional experience in clients success, support, or a similar client-serving role for enterprise SaaS solutions
- Deep understanding of the e-commerce, performance marketing, and/or online advertising industry
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Strong knowledge and affinity for tech-related topics
- Proven experience in successfully handling difficult client situations, prioritizing and managing expectations
- Willingness to work in a matrix environment and collaborate across multiple departments
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills (Multilingual is a plus)
- Self-motivation, dedication, drive, and the desire to take initiative in a new and growing team
What We Offer You
- The option to work remotely and flexibly
- Various plans for health insurance with vision and dental options
- 401(k) plan with an attractive employer contribution
- Paid parental leave options
- A key position at our profitable and growing company
- A unique and thorough onboarding program
- Ongoing internal and external training, personal development, and professional growth opportunities
- Employee referral bonus: Talent attracts talent!
Productsup values diversity. We celebrate our differences and strive to learn from each other with the firm conviction that diversity drives innovation. Our commitment to equal opportunities begins in the hiring process and extends to our whole working culture. At Productsup, everyone is encouraged to feel comfortable expressing who they are. Everyone has a unique contribution to make. And all are welcome.