Visit.org is looking for a passionate and ambitious Freelance In-Person Event Host, in Singapore to join our Events team on a contract basis. The Event Host will facilitate interactive social impact experiences for our corporate partner on location for in-person event(s). This is an opportunity for an individual with stage experience who finds comfort in front of a crowd and wants to contribute their skills to positively impact local communities around the world. The right candidate will be based in Singapore and have corporate event experience, entrepreneurial spirit, extreme passion for our mission, and the energy and discipline to come in and be a builder in a start-up tech environment.
What Motivates Us
There is room for everyone! We empower each other to innovate and create processes that use technology to generate meaningful, lasting change. We enjoy the challenge of finding solutions to problems that are not a way around it but through it. We’re driven by the opportunity to help enterprises and their employees around the world to contribute to their communities.
Visit.org is an enterprise SaaS company delivering purpose for a more engaged workforce. With its proprietary content across 90+ countries, Visit.org is providing the infrastructure and content for purpose-driven employee and client engagement. Some of our customers include Colgate, ADP, IBM, Adobe, Twilio, Twitch, Nielsen, and others.
Role & Responsibilities
- Be the host for a fun, engaging, team building, social impact activities, experiences and events that support a great cause
- Welcome, engage, and inspire participants while supporting nonprofits in facilitating the in-person event
- Fluent in English
- Based in Singapore.
- Availability to work on a contract per event basis
- Comfortable interacting with groups of people as well as one on one as they keep the events flowing and the participants engaged
- Easy conversationalists with lots of energy, charismatic personality, and a sense of fun
- Background in acting, comedy, improv or similar profession that requires engaging and interacting with an audience is a bonus and not required
- Experience with group facilitation and managing group dynamics
- High energy and a positive attitude
- Quick thinker—sometimes during events, things go wrong; you can problem-solve on the fly
- Extremely comfortable with and enjoys public speaking
- Excellent customer service and presentation skills
What We Offer
This is an on location, in person , per event contract role in Singapore. This role is open only to those candidates already based in Singapore. No relocation packages are offered at this time. Compensation is $25 per hour (in USD) for an approx. 4- 8 hour day(s) per event(s).