ELCA Informatique SA / ELCA Informatik AG
Why you’ll love working here
ELCA is growing fast with many new and great projects. We provide a supportive workplace and opportunities to unlock your potential:
- International & collaborative working environment
- Learning culture & English classes empowered by our ELCAdemy
- Attractive salary & benefits package, 13th-month salary
- HIGH bonuses up to 4 months & loyalty rewards
- Professional software development process to balance your work & life
- Lunch & clothes allowances
- Travel/Luxury Dinner/Technology equipment/Gift Vouchers
- Scholarship for your kids
- WFH 1 day/week
In this role
As a Fresher, you will:
- Participate in developing innovative software following agile methodologies.
- Involve in some parts or full software development life cycle.
- Produce clean and efficient code based on specifications with established coding quality of the company.
- Perform unit testing and other activities defined in assigned tasks.
- Troubleshoot coding problems and devise solutions.
About Your Profile
- Bachelor degree in Information System / Information Technology / Computer Sciences.
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming, data modelling.
- Passionate about technology and software engineering.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Good English reading skills.
- Pro-active attitude, keen to learn new technologies.