About RMIT Vietnam
RMIT is a global university of technology, design, and enterprise. We are global in footprint and even more importantly, we are global in mindset. We are committed to making a positive impact wherever we go. The wider our reach, the deeper our connections, the greater our impact.
RMIT University Vietnam (RMIT Vietnam) is a campus of RMIT University with 700 staff and 7,000 students, in three locations, and recently awarded one of the Best Companies to work for in Asia 2020. From a media perspective RMIT Vietnam enjoys a 40% share of voice in the sector. It brings a world-class education and globalised study environment to the heart of Asia, offering programs in business, technology, communication, design, fashion, and English language. It boasts an impressive range of extra-curricular activities that encourage students to innovate and network globally.
Degrees are awarded by RMIT in Australia and taught in English, enabling Vietnamese students (and visiting international students) the opportunity to receive an international education without having to leave home.
The Front Desk Officer undertakes is the first point of contact for customers and guests visiting or calling the University. The position is responsible for managing mail services under the guidance of the Student Recruitment Manager including but not limited to collection, processing, transmission, and delivery of all business mails within Saigon South campus and between Saigon South campus with Hanoi. The role involves data entry of all customer-related enquiries that arrive via telephone, walk-in and/or events.
- Provide high level of service to staff, visitors, and guests to always ensure excellent quality customer service.
- Direct customer to the right person for their needs as well as supporting the student recruitment team by answering FAQs for new students, prospects, parents, and current students.
- Assist in the monitoring of customer services including volume of calls, nature of enquiries and referral services, providing input in terms of how to improve customer service.
- Receive, record and process data forms, data enquiries note into the Customer Relationship Management System(s).
- Participate in any events that require data collection process. Input insights into the process of developing questionnaires and conducting enquiries notes filling; conduct database searches for necessary reports when required.
- Collect all incoming business mails (including internal, external mails and faxes) from external stakeholders or Mail Arrangers at each Department and ensure efficient and accurate data record.
- Prepare periodic reports on the Mail Management Services including internal mails, incoming mails and outgoing mails via postal services and other reports as requested by the Student Recruitment Manager and senior management.
- Monitor Mail Storage of the University and ensure proper filling system for all undeliverable mails within a certain timeframe.
- Maintain the filing system, stationery, and office equipment of the Mail Management Services.
- Process payment for postal services monthly.
- Support Program Advisors to collect documents and send applications to admission team daily.
- Support Student Recruitment team to follow up HE enrolments.
- Undertake other duties that may be required by the Student Recruitment Manager.
Skills And Experience
- A relevant bachelor’s degree
- Familiar with front desk activities in a corporate or educational environment
- Demonstrated organizational and administrative skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, including cross cultural communication and business writing skills.
- Demonstrated a high level of multi-tasking with meticulous attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to service clients and provide client-centred solutions.
Our people make everything at the University possible. We encourage new approaches to work and learning, stimulating change to drive positive impact. RMIT exists to create transformative experiences for our students, getting them ready for life and work. You will be a part of a productive and collaborative team, who values working relationships and outcomes through open and inclusive planning, continuous information sharing and transparent work practices.
- Competitive gross salary starting from 14,700,000VND in meeting all the key selection criteria.
- 13th month bonus + private medical insurance (for you and your dependents) + annual health check.
- 20 days annual leave plus 5 days paid leave Christmas closure, plus public holidays and paid sick leave.
- Unique opportunity to work within a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment with creative and innovative committed colleagues.
- Free use of onsite gym
- Library on campus and online – access to RMIT Australia online library