Generation Ipsos (GI) is an initiative that represents Ipsos’ approach to existing and future young graduates worldwide. It is a clear contribution to our young talent’s development. The program is managed at the global level and locally implemented providing a consistent approach to our new graduates’ development, across Ipsos geographies and business.
Generation Ipsos in Vietnam
Generation Ipsos is targeted at Entry level young graduates joining Ipsos Vietnam in Client Service – Research function.
GI will give help young graduates gain a wide understanding of the overall business, by providing them with a solid ground in general research skills and by interacting with employees from different areas.
We are recruiting GI – Research Assistant
- To be trained and become an effective entry-level team member, in the design, set up, and management of research projects and administrative tasks.
- To learn research basics and undertake project management tasks with supervision.
- To provide a safe pair of hands in simple or complex research projects.
- Learn about Ipsos and the research process
- Work under supervision to manage research projects
- Check simple data accurately.
- Draft basic research reports.
- Demonstrate appropriate workplace behavior.
- Demonstrate keenness to learn and be proactive about self-development.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Social Science, Statistics, or related studies.
- Good communication skills, written and oral, Vietnamese and English.
- Able to work effectively in a team and independently.
- Good time management skills.
- Able to learn fast, including self-learning
- Proactive / Self-motivated