About the job
At WeWork, we provide inspiring and flexible workplace solutions to help businesses – small, medium or large – thrive in more than 150 cities globally. The future of work is happening right now, and we are leading this moment. United by a common purpose, here we will empower tomorrow’s world at work. Join us on our journey as we give our members the freedom and support to push boundaries in their industries, and work to redefine our own.
About The Opportunity
The Learning Lead is aligned to the Learning Operations function within the Global All Company Learning Team. This role is mainly responsible for planning, organizing, managing and measuring impacts of learning initiatives for our employees and leaders globally. This role is critical in empowering our business and people to be at their best. We’re looking for someone who is experienced in program management and skilled in written communications and data analysis.
In This Role, You’ll
- Facilitate the enablement of learning initiatives by managing our Learning Management System, learner communications, program calendar and the deployment of facilitators and learning ambassadors
- Be responsible for reporting needs including analyzing data and making recommendations to optimize course utilization and program effectiveness
- Program manage internal Learning team projects, including building engaging communications, emails and materials to promote learning initiatives and share a compelling narrative for learners, and organizing meetings and resources
- Support the team in executing processes to efficiently and effectively operationalize our learning initiatives and programs
- Have the opportunity to lead activities to create connection with learners and stakeholders while building a consistent and engaging brand
We’d love to hear from you if you meet the qualifications below:
- 2+ years of experience in Learning & Development and/or project management related work
- In-house Learning & Development experience is an advantage
- Based in Singapore and flexible in partnering with teammates across regions