About the job
Global Mobility Relocation Coordinator
The Elevator Pitch: Why will you enjoy this new opportunity?
VMware is one of the most highly regarded brands in the IT and Cloud Services industry. Our 350,000 enterprise and business customers (which includes 98% of Fortune 500) rely on VMware to make their digital transformation possible. You won’t find another company that offers the breath of innovative technology designed for an unpredictable world.
The working world is changing fast! This past year the Global Mobility Team sprang into action to virtualize programs for interns and develop a compliance assessment process to support our leading effort in the industry to enable an Employee Requested Move program – Work Anywhere culture! If that intrigues you come talk with us about how you could contribute to our efforts to innovate and design the future of work!
As the Global Mobility Relocation Coordinator your primary focus is to support the day-to-day needs of the Mobility Partners to be optimized for effectiveness, especially to ensure each team member remains focused on their most value-added work they contribute to meet business objectives.
Success in the Role: What are the performance outcomes over the first 6-12 months you will work toward completing?
- The primary objective of this position is to fully support our Relocation team with Employee Requested Moves
- Reporting to the Global Mobility Manager, the Coordinator is responsible for daily & weekly set tasks to ensure seamless end-to-end administration of our function’s service delivery scope. They will work closely with the entire Relocation & Immigration teams, along with the broader matrix organization.
What type of work will you be doing? What assignments, requirements, or skills will you be performing on a regular basis?
- Responsible for intake and assessment of Employee Requested Moves
- POC for HR and responding to general inquiries
- Working with suppliers and authorizing services
- Relocation package development and cost estimates
- Assist with mobility operations
- Additional ad-hoc project support
- Responsible for the day-to-day tracking & triage for the mobility shared email
- Manage the internal query ticketing system.
- Work efficiently both independently and as a contributing member of the GEMS team
- You will need to be a team player willing to change, adapt, be accountable for and take ownership of everything you do to enhance GEMS program performance.
- You will need strong organizational and problem-solving skills, have attention to detail and follow through to resolve outstanding issues.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent relationship management and interpersonal skills; must be collaborative.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize competing demands and multitask.
- Working with MS 365 Office suite
What is the leadership like for this role? What is the structure and culture of the team like?
The manager for this position is Melissa Park. Melissa has over 10 years’ experience in Global Mobility in various roles with a strong focus on policy, operations, immigration, and talent deployment. Melissa believes team collaboration, open communication and diversity of thought is a great recipe for a successful team. Melissa is based in Melbourne, Australia and is very supportive of managing our work schedules to complement our busy lifestyles.
The Global Mobility Relocation Coordinator role is part of the Global Employee Mobility Solutions (GEMS) team. It is represented by both Global Mobility and Immigration specialists from all around the globe and has team members in various countries, cities and states. The GEMS team is a fundamental component of the HR services organization and is responsible for executing the mobility and immigration program strategies & operations.
As process owners, the overall philosophy of the team is to provide a responsive, value-based program to meet current and future business plans while delivering a consistent high-quality service to key partners.
Where is this role located?
Remote: this role is fully remote, and the employee will be based in India.
What are the benefits and perks of working at VMware?
You and your family will be supported with a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Below are some highlights, or you can view the complete benefits package by visiting www.benefits.vmware.com.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Medical Coverage, Retirement, and Parental Leave Plans for All Family Types
- Generous Time Off Programs
- 40 hours of paid time to volunteer in your community
- Rethink’s Neurodiversity program to support parents raising children with learning or behavior challenges, or developmental disabilities
- Financial contributions to your ongoing development (conference participation, trainings, course work, etc.)
- Wellness reimbursement and online fitness and wellbeing group classes
Category : HR
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time