Our Graduate Scheme:
You will get the opportunity to contribute to key Digital Marketing projects, learn best practices and processes through which you will acquire business-critical competencies. Whilst roles and responsibilities vary, the 2-year programme is designed for graduates to work closely with leadership, learning from established mentors and developing a network of outstanding colleagues.
At the end of the successful completion of our two-year scheme we hope to be able to offer you the chance to secure a full-time role with our brightest minds, in a department that will keep developing your career.
In this role you will assist with the creation of brand strategies by therapeutic area, carry out market landscape assessments, adapt global material toolbox into local brand activities, and support the setup of a digital content factory.
- Minimum 2.1 degree in a relevant subject
- First-class numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent standard of written and verbal communication in business English; able to relate to stakeholders at all levels and from different cultural backgrounds
- Strong aptitude for technology and highly proficient in the use of MS Office particularly intermediate to advanced Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to maintain resilience, learn quickly and navigate ambiguity
- Flexibility to align to the working requirements of a fast-paced Graduate scheme
- Commercial acumen that can be applied with insight to inform or deliver results
- Relevant work experience by the way of placement would be desirable, but not essential
- A personal interest in sustainability and environmental issues
- A self-starter, confidently work independently and build collaborative relationships
- Project management skills
- Attention to detail and creative skills
What we offer:
We offer a competitive salary and rewards package including holiday, health & wellbeing program, employee recognition awards, social events, pension scheme and hybrid working.