EQSTRUC Structural Engineers
About the job
Working with us, you will have the opportunity to support our dynamic team in delivering innovative and high-quality solutions for our wide range of clients across the North and South Island.
You will collaborate with the wider team, managing your own projects, combining independent work with continuous support from senior engineers providing an ideal professional growing environment.
- BE Civil/Structural Engineer qualification
- Have excellent written and communication skills
- Proven ability to nurture and develop teamwork within the group
- Strong focus on professional development
- Self-motivated, energetic, and organised team player
- Are a resident in New Zealand and located within commuting distance of our office
EQSTRUC is a well-established structural engineering consulting company with offices in Auckland and Wellington. We have delivered a wide range of challenging projects across the South and North Islands and, more recently, throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
Our wide range of experienced engineers combined with our in-house testing laboratory creates the best scenario for young engineers with a few years of experience looking for the next step in their careers.
Benefits and perks
We offer a great working environment, competitive salary, and flexible working hours. Our non-corporate environment offers opportunities for professional growth with greater responsibility. As a company, we encourage our engineers to pursue continuous professional development assuring an annual allowance for courses, seminars, and conferences.